User Image

Gaians, that pet shop down the street is having another cute competition, but this time it's not just for the pets they've got up for adoption in their store! I think I've got this one in the bag, to be honest, but I know there are a bunch of people who like this fox on the internet that's apparently really popular. I don't want to have to compete with anyone—especially since I'm obviously the cutest and the cuddliest—but I want to win this prize! I had an idea, though. I put together a bundle of fox items that I just put out in La Victoire, and hopefully because there are so many foxes, they won't know which one to vote for, and I'll win by default! Pretty good plan, eh? Anyway, you all win too, because it means there's a new bundle of stuff here for you!

User Image

User Image The Feeling Foxy Bundle will have you looking stylish, even if you give no fox! Inside, you'll find Gloom Fox, Limited Spirit Reborn, Cheeky Vixen, Kit the Jest Maker, Twilight Koyosetsu, Gentle Seraphic Fox, Faith Don't Give A, The Fox and the Bunny, and Debonair Kitsu!

Get the Feeling Foxy Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!