User Image

Heeeeeeeeeey Gaians! It's your favorite fabulous fantastic fashionable apprentice-turned-shopkeep here, and I've got some really great news! Dropplr updated their layout to match fall, and it looks really nice! I know I spend too much time on my phone looking at Dropplr, but it is really good for fashion inspiration, you know? Knowing what's big right now is really important as far as running Rococo goes! Oh, and speaking of that, I've got some new stuff for you all in Rococo, too!

User Image

Pretty great, aren't they? Waiting on Overnight Mail, Spring Aries, An Unkind Conspiracy, Andante Concertino Tempo, Demure Melamoori, The Legacy Sweetens, Fluffi Bunni, Petite Royal Backdrop, Elusive Galactic Visitor, and Knock On My are all now on sale at Rococo! I hope you like them all, and be sure to stop by and say hi, okay~?

Visit Rococo!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!