User Image

Hey Gaians. Don't mind me if I seem a little out of sorts right now, it's just that apparently Cygnus got a new kit for cleaning and polishing his dolls, so he's got every single one of them out in the middle of the room right now as he cleans them one by one. These dolls are super unsettling sometimes, you know that? Walking to the bathroom at night is terrifying when you have to pass a room full of hundreds of eyes staring back at you, you know what I mean? But I guess I should focus on more positive and less creepy things, like the magical stuff hidden inside of Cygnus' new kit!

User Image

User Image Open up the Spooky Doll Trunk for a brand new feature! Give this chance item a go and you'll discover a brand new favorite like Haunted Talker, Celestial Cat, Hazardous Halo, His Manifestation, Exorcised Eye, Trickster Tail, Her Manifestation, Eerie Ears, or Goofy Talker! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like Mind Your Manner, [Animal] Skunk Style by Cykuno, FatalityKaz's Makeover V4 by FatalityKaz, Stellar Evolution Makeover by I Flavour of Life I, Hair We Go Again by Coppaangel Escaflowdra, Ursae Majoris by Riyokuma, No Place Like With You by Organic Tea, Lollipop Love by cannolis, Mischievous Sprite's Curls by Sianserais, Hueheart Splash by Serafiella, BIG KAWAII POOF BUNS by Nimty, gnoc offs cold case by gnoc, PomPom de Terre Hair by Niki-Senpai, Monbebe S T Y L E or Woo's New Gaze, both by Woo Mee, or Moonlit Ponytail or V's Florette Weave, both by Vannequin!

Try Spooky Doll Trunk!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!