User Image

Hello, Gaians! I hope you are having a divine day so far! I did want to let you all know about a few arrivals here at Cloud 9 this afternoon. You see, I heard that there are a number of you looking to complete some collections of items that have previously been released, and so I wanted to give you a chance to do so with these special sightings: Limited Edition Collector's Passes from months gone by! These beautiful passes were originally released at least 6 months ago in La Victoire, and are now available at Cloud 9 for a lower price! If you are interested please do stop by soon, though, as these passes will only be available until 11:59 AM PST on March 10th!

User Image

User Image The April 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass contains all of the limited quantity items released in April of 2016, plus five exclusives: High Priestess Tresses, Flirtatious Eyes, Asymmetricurls, Lively Talker, Serious Talker, and A Little Bit Nosey!

User Image The July 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass contains all of the limited quantity items released in July of 2016, plus the exclusives, Modern Miss Tresses and Looking Killer!

User Image The February 2017 Limited Edition Collector's Pass contains all of the limited quantity items released in February of 2017, plus three exclusives: Floofie Bangs, Little Doe Eyes, and Faerie Bedhead!

Visit Cloud 9!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!