User Image

Hello Gaians! I know that this is the second time today I've come to bother you, but I do have some exciting news that I thought you all would be delighted to hear. You see, I have a new game machine here in stock at Cloud 9 that has some marvelous prizes I think you'll all enjoy! It even has a few brand new surprises, too! Be sure to stop by to see it before 8:59 AM PDT on September 7th, because after that the machine will be leaving Cloud 9 for a while. I hope you have a divine evening~

User Image

User Image Try your hand at the Claw Arcade for a rare favorite from the past! You could score one of the first 4 volumes of Gaia Gatcha, or a rarity from a previous monthly chance item, like Meant 2Be, Exorcinner, [KINDRED] Holly Beary, Glass Dream, Tiger of Yuera, Extra + Ordinary, Charmed Rose, or Scorpio of Lummoire! If you're lucky, you might win the brand new Expired Baesic Salt, a Perfect Parcel or Perfect Parcel Duo, a Generator Parcel, or even the brand new Gatcha Token, which can be redeemed to receive one item of your choice from any volume of Gaia Gatcha or Lucky Catch!

Try the Claw Arcade!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!