User Image

Heeeeeeeeey Gaians! It's your favorite fabulous super-fantastic apprentice turned shopkeeper here with some fashion news for all of you! Rina and I were hanging out over the weekend, and while we were out and about we stopped by a thrift store that had a bunch of vintage stuff in it! Now, you know me, I immediately started looking around for stuff I'd seen on Dropplr recently to see if I could find some neat stuff to put up in my shop, and I'm happy to announce that I got some amazing finds! I also pulled an old favorite from Rococo's stockroom, because I heard a few of you were looking for it! Have a look!

User Image

Fruity RoBoPunk, Light Curled Up, Burnt Colonel Spicy, Somber Sidereal Sovereign, and Chef De Cuisine Gyuto are now on the shelves at Rococo! Be sure to stop by and check them out, and say hi while you're here! Can't wait to see you~

Visit Rococo!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!