User Image

Hey Gaians! I have some pretty exciting news for you all right now! I know that for some of you this is the last weekend of freedom before it's time to head back to school for the fall, but we wanted to make sure you had one more chance to have some fun before it's time to hit the books! I've got a brand new limited quantity item and some marvelous bundles here for you all, and Gaia-Tan over at Cloud 9 has a brand new item for all of you as well, so hopefully we can help you ring in your last weekend of freedom in style!

User Image

The Back to School Sale is on! Some brand new items and bundles have arrived at La Victoire and Cloud 9, and they're sure to have you looking stylish going into the first week of the school year! Best of all, there are some brand new items waiting for you, so you can stop by Cloud 9 to get the beautiful new Classic Rabbitually Late, a brand new recolor featuring fantasy skin tones, or you can stop by La Victoire for Glinting Delinquell or one of four bundles, two of which feature new recolors: Love Hwaiting and Lil Verdant Monster! Be sure to stop by and stock up while you can, though, because these items will disappear from both shops at 9:59 AM PDT on September 6th!

Visit Cloud 9!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!