User Image

You know, Gaians, now that I'm less of a grouch, I'm beginning to think that maybe it's time for me to change something up in my life to help make me more tolerable to be around in the mornings. I thought maybe I could start by simply having coffee on hand at all times, which is definitely something I want to do, but I thought maybe a visual change would help keep my mood up too, you know? So, I decided I'm gonna stop by Salon Durem later and get a haircut to something new! Do you want to come with me?

Ooh La La is back in La Victoire until 11:59 AM PDT on October 3 and now discounted 15% off!

User Image

User Image It's time for a fantastic makeover with Ooh La La! Give this chance item a try for a beautiful feature item, like Slash Blush, Ivory Dere Hair, Dragon Queen's Tresses, Minimally Colorful, Creamy Exorcist Locks, Sidebae Buns, Got Light Buns, Light Curled Up, Honeymoon, Libra Sun, or Across Blush! You might even score a Beautician License, which can be used to recolor one of your favorite existing hairstyles in 8 colors of your choosing!

Ooh La La!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!