User Image

Hey Gaians! I thought it'd be nice to take a stroll back down memory lane today, since I'm just hanging out and staying comfy here at La Victoire, and it turned out pretty well! I went through our backroom and found some great old styles from last year that I thought would be good to give you all another shot at, especially since having a variety of styles to choose from during the summer is always nice. Be sure to stop by and get this stylish summer chance item at a special discounted rate until I take it back off the shelves at 11:59 AM PDT on July 17th!

User Image

User Image Try the fantastic 2016 Summer Lookbook and you'll find yourself scoring a fabulous user-designed look! Every single item inside the 2016 Summer Lookbook is a usermade recolor of an existing item created using a Summer Dye Ticket, so you can open this fashion kit up to find one of a whole number of fantastic items in either the byzantium, poppy, sinful, toxic, melty, dusk rose, fallen wish, or cutie pie color schemes, for both human and animal bases!

Try 2016 Summer Lookbook!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!