User Image

Well, Gaians, I've decided I'm going to go on an adventure! It's going to involve lots of excitement in a very short time, and a whole lot of color! ...But I can't do it right now, because I've decided on fireworks! So, tonight I'm gonna set off a whole bunch of fireworks and see what happens! Actually, that's probably not the way to phrase it. I'm not just gonna set them all off at once! That would be mayhem! But I did get a lot of them and I am going to set them off a few at a time. Do you want to join me? I've got a whole bunch!

This 20% off discount won't last long, be sure to get here before 11:59 AM PDT on July 5th!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to the Fireworks Stand and you'll score a great item! Whether you get firecrackers, sparklers, or even roman candles, you'll still get an item like Deity of the Galaxy, ABsolutely Archer, Salty as Fox, Cursed Death Speaker, Breezy Warden, Identical Ber Cubs, Kawaii Day Zero, or Miraiiri's Makeover! If you find yourself with a particularly colorful package of fireworks, you might even win a Rainbow Parcel Ticket, giving you the opportunity to create your own recolor bundle in a color scheme of your choice!

Visit the Fireworks Stand!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!