Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Unicorn

features
Can you remove the daily stamp to where you receive it only if you click on it.

It will fall upon the person who wants it, to click on it to receive it.

Supreme Demigod

Shops: Cash Shop
Why aren't the Gaia Cash Giftcards just permanently in the Cash Shop? It would be nice if they were and a 100GC increment would be nice too.

Wicked Monster

40,900 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • The Temptations 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Items

Can we have a return of LQIs or some kind of equivalent.

On a personal level, I'm getting frustrated with all new items being released through RIGs/Gatchas/Chance Items. On a social level, it's sad to see the Daily Update threads basically become a place of "pass for me" and "I miss LQIs", rinse and repeat.

Chance items are all well and good, but there are a lot of us out there that would prefer to be able to directly buy the items we want. By catering only to the "gambling" portion of your user-base, you are directly ignoring - and annoying - those that don't gamble, especially with the usually crappy odds you pack into your RIGs. stare

Excitable Datemate

Events / Items

Does Gaia have any new Sponsors planned, or any Sponsors currently in the works? (Without giving specifics, of course~)
        It feels like forever since Gaia has had even a small Sponsor! The parody items are a treat, but having items directly based on their official-source is one of my personal favorite parts about finding new items.

Sexy Wife

Items

Is there anyway to bring back unpopular items that usually don't get much attention in marketplace and add them into a RIG or even put into Golden Catch?? I've been looking around high and low for a few items, never see them in marketplace, and doesn't seem like many people even have the item. (One item in particular I'm looking for is very cheap based on marketplace, but nobody has it??)

Dapper Duck

I was too late for this week's ATS so I'll be posting here. sweatdrop

So in last week's ATS, I couldn't reply to a quote since I had to get up.

Lanzer
Quos
Features

Option to disable item "previews" or descriptions from avatar customization searches?
Example:

Make that look like this:

That's odd, is it blocking any feature?

It's not blocking any feature sweatdrop it just stretches the page downwards and it's sort of annoying when descriptions for items vary in length and I lose my place on the items I'm previewing. It's honestly just a pet peeve, and I'm wondering if it'd be possible to have an option disable item descriptions and just have the MP links.

kuchilyo's Fav

Feline Believer

features

Is there any chance that we could customize our own post style?
(like instead of the light blue dashed border in the whisper option, we could change it into another color)

other than that thank you for all ur hard work @gaiastaff !!! <3

Devoted Sweetheart

13,975 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Items

Was wondering if there would be an opportunity for the artists at Gaia (or volunteer Gaian artists) to make some memorial grant items (or purchasable shop items) for some fan favorite actors, actresses, etc. who have have gone to infinity & beyond?
(i.e. Gene Wilder, Carrie Fischer, etc.) Thank you for reading my question.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Shops - Genkimix

Might there some day be a way to spend Gaia Cash as store credit at Genkimix? Or does the fact that you don't fully own Genkimix make this impossible? If it can be done, it could be a valuable feature for Angel Subscribers.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

shops

Are angel subscriptions ever going to be available to overseas Gaians?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff