Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

I've forgotten the password and lost touch to the email addresses of old accounts I used to have on Gaia, I've submitted this as a ticket before but I never got a response back, please is there anyway for me to get into those old accounts besides sending password resets to an email address I no longer have access to? Additionally, if I haven't accessed the account for years on end, how am I supposed to remember anything about "recent trades" on the account?

Fill it out to the best of your ability and knowledge! We definitely like being able to know as much as you can possibly remember. The only way to get access back to those accounts is through this process as it helps us verify that you are the original account owner.

Quote:
Features:

Under "Account Preferences" / "Private Messages" / "Receive PMs", there's several options which can be chosen using radio buttons. While it does makes sense for "yes, no, friends only", it's not the case anymore for the "exclude gaia promotions". Can you consider switching that last option as a checkbox on it's own instead?

We'll revisit if we end up doing something that has use for the setting.

Quote:
Items

I was scammed out of a Project Platinum Ticket in January, I filed a ticket and haven't heard anything in months, I filed a scam report and nothing, the user is active and submitted my ticket months ago, and NO ONE is helping me. I can't file a ticket in the new system because it glitches me out for some reason. I pm'ed TWO omnimods and NOTHING. I am literally being robbed of a Project Platinum Ticket and no one is being helpful. Someone please help me.

Did you file a Help Center ticket (as in, it had a ticket number starting with 5630-) or a regular report (which has a number that doesn't start with 5630-?) If you filed the latter, our team is working through this queue and will get to you as soon as we can. If it's the former, then please go ahead and file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/scamming

Quote:
Features

So how's the Barney song coming along for the staff? It's an anticipated site feature in video form

It's coming along. ninja
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga
Hello everyone!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items

Is there a chance to see more of the ticket that let's you recolor gold shop items?

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Features Inventory

Can we have a little check on items in inventory, trade and Market Place sell pages that show an item is part of an avatar saved in the wardrobe.

Skilled Genius

Feedback

Seriously. The background images are too bright/detracting.
For anyone with Stylish/Stylus that want it to be back to the original color
https://userstyles.org/styles/144269/remove-centered-background-image

Alien Abductee

24,550 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • First Fall 15
features
can you guys start a program where users can apply/volunteer to help tag items? recolors often dont have some tags that they should that the originals have even if the recolors also have those poses as well as some items not even being tagged with their color.

Tipsy Strawberry

18,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Waffles! 25
Just stopping by to say hi!

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Alchemy

So...how's the new iteration of the Back Alley Grab Bags coming?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Supreme Demigod

Shops/GC Gift Cards
Why aren't the Gaia Cash Giftcards just permanently in the Cash Shop? It would be nice if they were and a 100GC increment would be nice too.

Vermin

Feedback

It's rude as hell to ignore users pm's after you've told them to pm you for months.

Prophet

30,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
features

when will this 'new currency' be added?

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Games/Lake Kindred

How is the inflation/new currency project going to effect Lake Kindred? We get that it's being "blamed" for causing so much gold being generated but it's MAJORLY concerning the hundreds of players who are NON-CASH USERS DEPENDING ON IT to keep up with the economy with new items often going on sale (and staying that way) in the 100,000,000,000s and even TRILLIONS at a gold cap currently at a number very few people have any idea how to pronounce. We sure as hell don't want another fiasco like what happened with the tree cap earlier this year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff