User Image

Hey Gaians! I hope that you've had a good day so far! I forgot to mention to you all earlier that we're having an afternoon barbecue over here in the neighborhood, and you're all invited to come by! Well, I say the neighborhood, but it's mostly just me. Cygnus doesn't want to be outside because of who he is fundamentally as a person, and I forgot to tell anyone that I was having this barbecue until...just now, actually! But if you've got the time and you're looking for something to do, then you're more than welcome to stop by and enjoy it with me! Oh and did I mention, it's now discounted 25%!

Just make sure to stop by before 11:59 AM PDT on August 23!

User Image

User Image Stop by the Backyard BBQ and you'll get a tasty treat in the form of one of over 400 items! Kick back and relax at the barbecue and you'll leave with a great item like Pumpkin King's Malice, Festive Fighter, Live My Hazardous Day, My Filthy Valentine, Little Doom Slugger, Gloomy Deco Doki, Art Angel Bangs, Vicious Style Makeover Kit, or Dragon Master of the Galaxy! If you have a particularly good time at the barbecue, you might even get the elusive Project Rainbow Ticket, which can be used to create a brand new recolor of an existing item!

Stop by the Barbecue!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!