Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

Is there any chance of a "Mark as Un/Read" button for PMs?

Shouldn't be too hard to build, but it's something we'd have as a low priority unless a lot of other Gaians wanted it.

Quote:
Games / zOMG!

Is there anything to know about the error we get sometimes on zOMG, when trying to log in to the bottom server (with the most players)? I noticed that quite a few players have experienced it not so long ago.
Here is my topic about it, with a few things tested (restarting, different browsers, etc), if more information is needed.

We'll check out your thread!

Quote:
Items

Are Evolving Items eligible for re-release? I just saw a Zodiacal Equinox sell for 1T and went up by almost 1000%. This is ridiculous!

We can look into it.

Quote:
Manga

I never really questioned this, but how do you pronounce Gino's name? For over a decade now, I had always pronounced it with a soft "g" since it sounded so well with his last name.

It wasn't until I met someone whose name was Geno that I started to wonder if Gino was pronounced with a "j" sound.

GEE-Ino. Hard J sound.

Quote:
Features
Would you consider raising the trading limit for items
from the current 30 to at least 100, and the Marketplace
listing limit from the current 30 to at least 100?

It shouldn't be too hard to do, we'll see about it. But will 100 be enough? O_O
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga
Hello everyone! We have Codemonkey joining us at the Gaia office. Yay!

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
items

Can we get another round of recolored peasant gloves in the more current color schemes?

Prophet

Misc
Hi staff i love u

Wealthy Bachelorette

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Golden Gatcha

I love this new gatcha! Was wondering if there are plans to add more items? Doesn't need to be new items, would love to see some older items added to the gatcha. So nice love it! Thanks guys!

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
MISC
What were some of the staff's favorite shows when they were in elementary school?

Fluffy Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
Event

Question: We all know summer is coming up shortly. So i was wondering any plans for a summer/beach theme event?

Adorable Skelekitten

60,140 Points
  • A Skelly's Life For Me 500
  • Married 100
  • Super Fan 250
i just want to say,
THANK YOU FOR THE PLAY AGAIN BUTTON ON CACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saves so much time!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Meromictic
items

Can we get another round of recolored peasant gloves in the more current color schemes?
I am totally on board with this idea! Let me see what may be done! :0

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Misc

Guys, I want all the Fanime pics. No if, ands, or buts. :U

Muxoid's Significant Otter

Desirable Egg

15,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
I messaged Lanzer about an idea to expand zOMG. Can you make sure he reads it? biggrin

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Reginald Orius
MISC
What were some of the staff's favorite shows when they were in elementary school?

I'm sure it will come as a shock to everyone that I liked Digimon. P:

Dapper Duck

Games - Lake Kindred

Would it be possible to have the Lake Kindred daily reset at the same time as other dailies on the site (zOMG, Runway, Daily Chance)?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff