User Image

User Image <><><><> User Image <><><><> User Image <><><><> User Image <><><><> User Image

Come on, don't do this to me now, please—oh, hey Gaians! Listen, you've got a bit of bad timing, because my costume has started to fall apart again! I thought for sure I made it at least well enough to make it last the weekend, but it seems like that's not the case. At this point, I'll take anything I can to fix it, be it tape or stickers, anything, really! If you see someone walking around with a sewing kit, please let me know, because I need the help! Anyway, while I try to get this sorted, you should have a look at the new arrival in the shop!

User Image

User Image It's time to have some Cosplay Fun, and although it may be a lot of work, it'll be worth it when you score a brand new item! Give this chance item a go and you'll get a new treasure like Play Dirty To Win, CMYK Bone Heads, Motorcycle Dragon Master, Lush Radiant Nights, God Saeven, Fluffy April M, Not Ur Top Percentage Brodent, or The Legacy Darkens! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like Born From The Orphans Blood by Obbiesan, Magellanic Cloud by Hunchoz, Altair's Incandescent Wing by Miraiiri Yundere, Volt Livez Matter and Comfortably Feline by Pusheh, Street Wear by esyn, Dangerprone Demoness Flash by PK Flash, ii pariah ii's inspector by ii pariah ii, Demure April M by Jaillin, Miscats by Lazy-Senpai, Dusky Sailing Sidra by Coppaangel, Borrowed Tees by Mz Epic, Succubreeze by SQUllDS, Paw-lease Stop Checking Meow't and Gentle Exorciblings by I Flavour of Life I, WonWon the Koala by osonio, No Surprises Today by shy gh0st, or Sinful Poisonous Pony by Angels With Pistolss!

Join the Cosplay Fun!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!