User Image

Hey Gaians! I've got a whole bunch of really neat boxes that I've packed full of items that I think you're gonna love having, but they're not just any kind of boxes! They're the magical sort of boxes that you would only expect to find here at La Victoire, and only for a limited time! What's so magical about them, you ask? Well, the magic is that they'll vanish from the shop once the clock strikes midnight! That means you're gonna have to move fast to get your hands on these bundles, because after 11:59 PM PDT on August 4th they'll vanish from the shelves!

User Image

User Image Until Midnight: Nightmare Fuel contains a trove of dark, shiver-inducing items! Inside, you'll find a bunch of favorites Sinful Titania, Lunatic Reap what you Sow, Wicked Hot Springs Hottie, Black Bear Bones, and Like Daisies!

User Image Until Midnight: Cats vs Dogs will give you some primal style! Inside, you'll find a number of purrfect items like Black Cats and Dogs, Girl's Dark Best Friend, Dark Selken Favor, Purrisienne, Dark Slick n' Sly, and Bad Spoilt Milk!

User Image Until Midnight: Countryside Stroll is packed with some great styles inspired by rural Gaia! Inside, you'll find items like Sunday Mysterious Garden, [Animal] Petite Nature, Little Prose, and Lake Side!

User Image If you're looking to collect a bunch of items at once, you could also get Until Midnight: Super Bundle Blast v4, which contains all three of the previously mentioned Until Midnight bundles, plus the marvelous Tiny Cherie Bachelorette!

Until Midnight!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!