User Image

Hey Gaians! Sorry I wasn't really around to talk earlier, it was a rough start to Monday, you know what I mean? Anyway, I went on a quest to get coffee, which helped make the day much better than it was, and now I think I'm ready to face the rest of the day! Have you had to go on a quest for something recently? It can be pretty tedious, can't it? I didn't think having to hunt down coffee would be so hard, but when you don't have the energy it's pretty rough. Now that I'm energized, though, I feel like I could hunt down a dragon no problem!

User Image

User Image It's time to go Dragon Hunting, but even though you might not find a dragon, you'll still find a whole bunch of treasures awaiting you! You could unearth a rarity like Cosmic Dragon, [KINDRED] Gweenee the Dragon, Windy London Morning, Between Misty Sea and Sky, Silently Live My Day, the Pure Fantasy Bundle, Dark Cloud, Elysian Deity of the Mist, or the Chilled Dragons Makeover Kit, or you could discover one of three brand new items too: Independent Rufescent Ascension, Freezing Unpredictable Fafnir, or THE Pale Bride!

Go Dragon Hunting!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!