User Image

Hey Gaians! Cygnus went and opened my window a bit ago and now my room is freezing...I guess he wasn't happy that I was trying to take a nap, but you know, it's Friday, and I wanted to take advantage of the fact that I should be able to relax on Fridays! Still, now it's cold in my room and I can't sleep when I feel like I might freeze, so I'm up and moving around the store at the moment. I decided that if I was going to be up I might as well make good use of the time, so for a limited time you can get the following chance item bundles at a special discounted rate!

User Image

User Image With Valentea Room, you could get your *pinkies* on some amazing bundles! We hope you have good manners, because these bundles could grant you marvelous items, such as Breeze Speaker, Crimson Gloom Dragon, Stark Priestly Possession, Spoilt Salt, Astrologer's Crimson Path, Howling Brave Spellsword, Candied Gloom Fox, Breezy Deerly Beloved, and MORE!

User Image

User Image It's time to go Winter Camping, and even though it may be cold out, you'll get a bundle of stuff to take with you that will make the trip worth it! Whether you stay in a lodge, a cabin, a motorhome, or a tent, you'll get a bunch of great items like Titania, Beddy Bye, Legendary Trainer Eclipse, Radiant Nights, Perfect Gift from Amma, Descendant of the Wicked Blood, Astrologer's Cosmic Path, and Dark Deerly Beloved! The best part is that while you're out camping, you'll also discover a brand new item in your bundle, like Whisker Me Away Viciously, Spooky Polar Cola, Under the Sea Stars, or Under Twilight Weather Too!

User Image

User Image Catch a Sprinkle of Stardust in your hands and you'll get a dazzling new item! Good fortune is waiting in the cosmos if you give this chance item a try, because you'll get a new beauty like StarCatcher, Sidereal Sovereign, [Animal] Swinging Stars, Star Nouveau, Ariezzz, Purikura Star, or Dream Weaver! If the stars favor you, you might even find the cosmic Stelbulae of Starlight!

Check them out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!