User Image

Hey Gaians! I was rummaging around the back of the shop and I found an old photo album with a whole bunch of pictures of people and places from around town! I know I was getting into taking pictures a while back, but I don't remember taking a lot of these ones, to be honest! It's nice to look back on how things were though, even if some of the photos aren't really that old. I think Cygnus looks a little less gloomy in a few of these pictures, but it's possible that I'm just imagining it. Anyway, it got me thinking about stuff from days gone by, so I thought I'd make a fun chance item for you all to take a trip down memory lane too!

User Image

User Image Score a brand new item with Monthly Anthology! Open up this luxurious envelope to reveal one of a number of delightful new creations, like Bubblegum Tsunberi Root, Deadly Haunting Louis, Grieve's Dirty Garden, Maleficent Winter Seven, Summoner of Minty Charms, or Radiant Ghostly Marie! You could also get a user-designed item, like Vodka's Cafe: Sherbert Side by vodka_vixen, Sullen Mad Marionette by MadHatterzMouse, Confectionery Death by Vot and BCG, Ethereal Eclipse by `Hydro, Willebus Studio Headphones by Professor Willebus, Shovel The Dead Sea by Miraiiri Yundere, houjun-san breezy pokekaiju zoo bat by houjun-san, Beary Escalent by Escaflowdra, Beary Flavourful by I Flavour of Life I, ii pariah ii's panda slippers or ii pariah ii's chain wallet by ii pariah ii, or Betrayed Panties or Bold Children of Lizardon, both by Odd Cinderella!

Get Monthly Anthology!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!