User Image

*yawwwwwnnn*

We aren't going to last much longer. The five cups of coffee are beginning to wear off (yes, I had five...). To keep it short and sweet, here are all of the goodies that arrived on La Victoire's doorstep today. Have you checked them out, yet?

First up, come grab User Image Beary Ghastly, because don't you want to join my tsunbearies?

User Image

Next, get your paws on User Image Beary Confectionery, to receive Confectionery Conniver M, Confectionery Magursine, Confectionery Teddycare, and the exclusive Confectionery Bear Batter!

User Image

Third, pamper yourself with User Image Winter Makeover, because sometimes everyone needs some TLC...

User Image

We're not done, yet! User Image [KINDRED] Gege the Rooster is a fantastical rooster only comes around once every twelve years!

User Image

Last but not least, grab User Image Snugly Stitched is a fantastical rooster only comes around once every ten years!

User Image

Show me everything!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!