Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mysterious Trickster

Quest to be inFAMOUS

INTRODUCTION

Greetings and salutations, Gaians!

My name is Kain-Senpai. Feel free to call me "Kain" or "Senpai." I've been a video gaming gal for a long time, with my start in playing the original Super Nintendo, PlayStation 1, 2, 3 and currently, 4. I also have several handhelds, ranging from the original Gameboy Color to the NEW 3DS, PSP and PS Vita. Role Play Games (RPGs) are my favorite. From Japanese to Western, I enjoy them greatly.

That being said, I have several games that are very near and dear to my heart. I would love to share my favorite video games with my fellow Gaians, AND I can bet there are others who have similar favorites as I. This is why I am questing for a Golden Ticket. Well, a few of them, in addition to some Recolors and a Mini, but one step at a time!

I've been questing not very long now. I tried questing for a Golden Ticket in the past, right around the time the ticket stubs were released. But, I've made the jump to make this my main quest. I hope you all will join me in this long adventure. biggrin

Wanna help but can't donate? Advertise!
I'll advertise for you, if you advertise for me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.101661961/][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/ae5rw7.png[/IMG][/url]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TABLE OF CONTENTS
[INTRODUCTION]---------------[THE CHARACTER SHEET]---------------[THE LOOT]---------------[FINISHED QUESTS]---------------[FUTURE QUESTS]---------------[ADDITIONAL TRAITS]

Mysterious Trickster

THE CHARACTER SHEET

While there are several characters from games I would love to see come to life on Gaia, I'm going to focus on one that has become one of my favorites. One my more recent favorite video games, is inFAMOUS. inFAMOUS is for the PS3. The main character is named Cole Macgrath, an individual who was gifted the ability to control electricity through a device called the Ray Sphere. The Ray Sphere is a coveted weapon, by The Reapers, Dust Men and First Sons. Cole travels throughout his city, Empire City, to solve the puzzle why he received his powers, how to turn back to normal and to stop the First Sons from doing harm.

I'd like to branch out of inFAMOUS besides just Cole. If the item turns out to be a success, I can expand on items based on The Reapers, Dust Men and First Sons. But for now, just Cole.

**ITEM NAME**: Just Your Average Delivery Guy
**ITEM DESCRIPTION**: "I was someone you'd never notice. Just a guy delivering packages to folks you'd never know."

**POSE 1:**: Jacket: front and back.

(optional)
**POSE 2 NAME**#: Backpack
**POSE 3 NAME**: Shirt
**POSE 4 NAME**: Leg Mod (Pant and shoes)
**POSE 5 NAME**: Empire City Background
**POSE 6 NAME**: Lightening

**POSE 1 EXPLANATION**: The jacket should look snug, worn, but not faded in color, or dirty. Ref. 1, Ref. 2, Ref. 3, and Ref. 4, Ref 5.
**POSE 2 EXPLANATION**: Standard over the should back pack. No Sly Cooper (black raccoon) or inFAMOUS logos, please. No amp (weapon) Ref. 1, Ref. 2
**POSE 3 EXPLANATION**: The shirt is your standard T. It has black sleeves, while the front and back are yellow. No shirt design. Ref. 1, Ref. 2, Ref. 3
**POSE 4 EXPLANATION**: Dark colored cargo pants, with side pouches on each leg, combined with "running" type sneakers, as a lower body mod, standard male and female avatar standing pose, Ref. 1, Ref. 2
**POSE 5 EXPLANATION**: View of the city should be from a distance, to get the overall view of it. It's dark, gritty and looks depressing. Ref. 1, Ref. 2, Ref. 3, Ref 4
**POSE 6 EXPLANATION**: In the default pose, blue lightening should be around both arms of the avatar, like this: Ref. 1. SECRET POSE: when the avatar uses this arm pose: avatar ref, the lightening becomes red.

**EXTRA NOTES**##:

# Pose 1 has the name of the item and therefore doesn't have an extra name in parenthesis
## If you'd like to send references or links, please be sure to send us as much information as you can so that we can make your item perfect for you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TABLE OF CONTENTS
[INTRODUCTION]---------------[THE CHARACTER SHEET]---------------[THE LOOT]---------------[FINISHED QUESTS]---------------[FUTURE QUESTS]---------------[ADDITIONAL TRAITS]

Mysterious Trickster

THE LOOT

OK, so here is where I will keep you all updated on my progress. I'm trying to pinpoint an exact gold amount for the Golden Ticket. The lowest I've seen is 15M P (MP) to 85M P (various threads). I'm going to keep searching for the right number.

But for now, here's what I have:

Platinum: 2,200,000

DONORS

I wouldn't have come this far without help from these lovely Gaians:

• Baja - For supporting me! He is the best, ever. heart
  • teddyrosa - Trade Donation - Thank you!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Mysterious Trickster

FINISHED QUESTS

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Mysterious Trickster

FUTURE QUESTS

Here's a list of future items I would like to see come alive on Gaia with the help of Golden Tickets:

Definite:
inFAMOUS: Second Son (Delsin, Fetch, Eugene)
Xenosaga (Kos-Mos, T-elos)
Kartia: The Word of Fate
Shin Megami Tensei (Not Persona, there's enough of those items)

Possible:
inFAMOUS (The Reapers, Dust Men, First Sons)
Zone of the Enders
Legend of Dragoon

Mini Golden:
Collaboration with my BFF, Baja

Recolor Tickets:
Xenosaga

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Mysterious Trickster

ADDITIONAL TRAITS

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Mysterious Trickster

Unstoppable Hoarder

Yay! Good luck, Senpai! emotion_bigheart

Mysterious Trickster

Baja

Thank you, Baja! ::hugs::

Unstoppable Hoarder

Kain-Senpai
Baja

emotion_hug You're welcome.
How is Senpai?

Mysterious Trickster

Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja

How is Senpai?

I'm good. Just made myself some chicken and broccoli alfredo pasta.
How are you, Baja?

Unstoppable Hoarder

Kain-Senpai
Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja

How is Senpai?

How are you, Baja?
That sounds nummy. ^^
Bajas good, jsut messing around with my avie.

Mysterious Trickster

Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja

How is Senpai?

How are you, Baja?
That sounds nummy. ^^

Nice.
Anything new going on?

Unstoppable Hoarder

Kain-Senpai
Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja

How is Senpai?

How are you, Baja?
That sounds nummy. ^^

Nice.
Anything new going on?
Not really, just been ultra bored lately. Well, with the exception of a couple RPs.

Mysterious Trickster

Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja
Kain-Senpai
Baja
How is Senpai?

How are you, Baja?
That sounds nummy. ^^

Nice.
Anything new going on?
Not really, just been ultra bored lately. Well, with the exception of a couple RPs.

I'm a bit bored, too. I purchased a new book series, but I had to order vols. 1 and 3 from the store. I'm waiting for them to arrive at home before I start the series. It's called Tales of Shikanoko, by Lian Hearn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff