User Image

Hey Gaians! I found some boxes in the back of the shop, and you all should know by now how I feel about boxes. So, after climbing into each and every one of them, and then sitting in them for a while to make sure they were optimal boxes, I thought it'd be fun to put together some colorful stuff for all of you to have! I've put these new bundles out on the shelves for all of you to enjoy, so be sure to stop by and check them out for yourselves when you get the chance!

User Image

User Image The Rainbow Surprise: Shire Green Bundle will give you some verdant looks to try out! Inside, you'll find Refreshing Interstellar Invaders, Otherworldly Floral Kisses, RIP my Longing Heart, Tree Sylph, Festive M's Sketchbook, Dark Feline Hero, and Angry Dino!

User Image The Rainbow Surprise: Fury Bundle will give you some raging style! Inside, you'll find Lupus the Forlorn Outcast, Undaunted Snake Charmer, Quirky Swift Shocker, Decisively Don't Give A, Somber Eyes on You, Daughter of Fury, and Fallout Vulture!

Fury Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!