User Image

Hey Gaians! I was rummaging through the back of the shop just a bit ago, and I discovered some old chance items that have been...well, gathering dust! So, I decided to clean them up, dust them off, and put them out on the shelves at a pretty super discount! Be sure to stop by La Victoire by 11:59 AM PST on January 15th so you can get Sunny Greenhouse and CONvenient Fashion on sale at an incredible 80% off!

User Image

User Image Enter the Sunny Greenhouse and you're likely to find some beautiful plants and a great item as well! You could find yourself with an item like Curious Witch of Fate, Flora's Coy Waltz, Spring Succulove, Melon Tree Sylph, Deserted Mage Karasu, Autumnal Toadstool Scout, or Some Peppy Bunny Loves You! You could also find one of a number of user-designed treasures, like Deus ex Machina by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, V's Other Weave by Vannequin, Exorsavages by Niki-Senpai, Raging Summoned Punk by Flint Jakobs, Little Cutie by Cutesi, Lazy Little Prose by Lazy-Senpai, Sweet Demiccubus by Mirgaux, Candy Catalogue by Se Lang, Kuren's Memento by His Kuren, Siren's Hex Enchantress Locks by Sirens Sea, Sleek Dazzling Vixen by vodka_vixen, Lemonade Katana by B.I.G._PiMpIn2343, TRD Ninja Band by RobClark, Bravely Amnesiac Technician by Jisen Meizuki, Poisonous Death Speaker by Shilshadu, [Animal] Angelic Pendant by Bilby from Tentt Lake, Eyes of the Quatch by Mr Astros, or Jane's Lipstick or Alleycat's Nose, both by Snow Danger!

User Image

User Image Try CONvenient Fashion and you'll be able to go out in style with a great item! Open up this stylish costuming kit and you'll get an item like Exiled Poisonous Pony, Airy Magical Summer, Peppy Unlikely Heroes, Refreshing Interstellar Invaders, Poppy Trainer Eclipse, Agile Time Out!, Luminous Thirsty Days, or Graceful Nox Obscura! You could also get a user-designed item, like Necroswapicousins by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Galaxy Fighter by Z4N, Wish Upon the Sinful by Breaking bad is amazing, Majoko Roxoah Eyes by Roxoah, Bunnihime by Bunni hime, Minerva by Leothalis the Sorcerer, Timid Little Cabbit by Sinfulcraft, Sally the Alpaca by Zbrahh, Dunderious Reap what U Sow by Dundaclap, Breeze Speaker by Escaflowdra, SDPlus Gaian LordOwns by lGl God Of Sithayans lDl, Heaven Ninja Band by Bon-Valkyruz, Infinite Angelic Halo by Yo Its Jose, Elegant Vixen's Bangs or Breezy Vixen of Ossidian by vodka_vixen, or Suspicious Handmaiden of Ossidian or Suspicious Handmaiden of Aurelian, both by CaptainTapole!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!