Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Otaku

just a smol writing shop.
give me a song prompt and some characters and i will write you a drabble in the same vein as these, except better because these are like... almost a decade old haha
feel free to check out more writing on ao3. nothing particularly recent since those have mostly been work.

[quote="feather weather"][/quote]
[B]song[/b]:
[B]fandom[/b]:
[B]charcters/ship[/b]:
[B]bribe [/b]:

i will do all fandoms except MLP and kuroshitsuji. i will also do OCs (including canon×oc), so long as you provide refs.

minimum bribe; 3b
i take pure or items, based on ABP or LMP (whichever is lower).
obviously bribes and prompts i like best will probably have a lot more work put into them but expect at least 100 words at a minimum.

just post your prompt and when i accept, you can send a trade

all prompts will be compiled on ao3 unless you specifically state that you do not want to archive your piece. an additional 1b charge will be applied if you request that your piece not be archived.

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Object of Affection 150
feather weather

song: Alone Together
fandom: Pokemon Moon
characters/ship: My OC Dahlia x Guzma

song: When Can I See You Again
fandom: Pokemon Moon (younger perhaps?)

song: Cake by the Ocean

Dahlia: A bubbly Fairy-type trainer who continually beats down other trainers (due to type advantage), and has had a crush on Guzma since she visited the island when she was younger. Originally from Unova, moved to Alola at age 19, has been living in Alola for ~2 years now. Currently age 21.

Guzma: Leader/former leader of Team Skull; is a punk but could totally walk your grandma across the street as long as no one else is looking. Has an image issue and projects himself to be a badass (but again, he's totally the grandma walker). Currently skulking about with Bug-type Pokemon in the remains of the Po Town hideout. Currently age 25.

Photos:
User Image

User Image

TOTAL BRIBE: All Distant Memory items from your wishlist
If you need more info/teams for each/etc. please let me know!

Nostalgic Otaku

NekoMida
feather weather

Dahlia: A bubbly Fairy-type trainer who continually beats down other trainers (due to type advantage), and has had a crush on Guzma since she visited the island when she was younger. Originally from Unova, moved to Alola at age 19, has been living in Alola for ~2 years now. Currently age 21.

Guzma: Leader/former leader of Team Skull; is a punk but could totally walk your grandma across the street as long as no one else is looking. Has an image issue and projects himself to be a badass (but again, he's totally the grandma walker). Currently skulking about with Bug-type Pokemon in the remains of the Po Town hideout. Currently age 25.

Photos:
User Image

User Image

hella accepted.
But yeah, I know Guzma's team prettty well but if you can drop Dahlia's that would be awesome.
...was it ever confirmed that Guzma's 25? Not important but a friend and I were trying to guess his age last week lol.
Would you be okay with appearances by other pokémon characters? Because I've got a kind of hilarious idea for cake by the ocean lol

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Feather Weather
NekoMida
feather weather

Photos:
User Image

User Image

hella accepted.
But yeah, I know Guzma's team prettty well but if you can drop Dahlia's that would be awesome.
...was it ever confirmed that Guzma's 25? Not important but a friend and I were trying to guess his age last week lol.
Would you be okay with appearances by other pokémon characters? Because I've got a kind of hilarious idea for cake by the ocean lol

OH HECK YES I'M down for others showing up. And no, I don't think they ever did, but he's too old to be a captain and failed out of the trials for it, so I'd assume he's in his 20's at least.
Also, here's her team:
Dahlia's team:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sylveon lvl 70 (male)

Florges (White) lvl 65 (female)

Gardevoir lvl 65 (female)

Vivillon lvl 65 (female) (Gift from Guzma)

User Image

Primarina lvl 70 (male)

Tsareena lvl 65 (female)

Nostalgic Otaku

NekoMida

OH HECK YES I'M down for others showing up. And no, I don't think they ever did, but he's too old to be a captain and failed out of the trials for it, so I'd assume he's in his 20's at least.
Also, here's her team:
Dahlia's team:

Sylveon lvl 70 (male)

User Image

Primarina lvl 70 (male)

Tsareena lvl 65 (female)
nice team. But yeah, as soon as I do my rp responses I'll drop at least one oc these to you so expect it in the next... 8 hrs or so? Depending on when I get home

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Feather Weather
NekoMida

Also, here's her team:
Dahlia's team:

Sylveon lvl 70 (male)

User Image

Primarina lvl 70 (male)

Tsareena lvl 65 (female)
nice team. But yeah, as soon as I do my rp responses I'll drop at least one oc these to you so expect it in the next... 8 hrs or so? Depending on when I get home

Ty ty! I'm a Fairy enthusiast myself, so this is basically my team whenever Pokebank reopens.
AWESOME
I already sent trade with all the Memories, and I'll definitely take a look. Would you mind quoting me? I may be out on date night with the hubs wink

Nostalgic Otaku

NekoMida

Ty ty! I'm a Fairy enthusiast myself, so this is basically my team whenever Pokebank reopens.
AWESOME
I already sent trade with all the Memories, and I'll definitely take a look. Would you mind quoting me? I may be out on date night with the hubs wink
yeah I'm waiting impatiently to move all my pokémon into bank so I can restart the games. I'm still trying to figure out my ultimate team but I totally know it's going to have Mimikyu. She's such a bad a** lol.

Have fun going out! I'm looking forward to getting back inside lol

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Feather Weather
yeah I'm waiting impatiently to move all my pokémon into bank so I can restart the games. I'm still trying to figure out my ultimate team but I totally know it's going to have Mimikyu. She's such a bad a** lol.

Have fun going out! I'm looking forward to getting back inside lol

Mimikyu is really good! Ghost/Fairy is a formidable combo. I love the new starters this gen.

Sushi was good! I loved it biggrin

Nostalgic Otaku

NekoMida
Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
    Dahlia looked down on the white haired man, concern warring with exasperation on her features. This was the third time this week she found Guzma lazing around the Manor here in Po Town in his pajamas and she was absolutely sick of it. Some days she would come by and he would be helping getting the town back in order, or with him and his partner gone to train with
    (Dahlia didn't like to admit it, but she always enjoyed watching Guzma with Hau - he was surprisingly good with kids, maybe because he was sometimes just a big one himself).

"Get up," the woman said, not even giving the man a chance to comply (or complain. most likely complain). Despite her slight form, Dahlia pulled her boyfriend up off the bed, all those years of wrangling pokémon helping to get Guzma up. Sure, Fairy types were generally small and lighter than many others, but getting powerful impressive

"I'm up, I'm up, happy?" He grumbled, running a tanned hand though his sleep mused hair.

Hands on her hips, Dahlia tapped her foot against the hardwood floors. "Not really," she admitted, grabbing the clothes she packed for Guzma and handing it over. "God get dressed, we got things to do today!"

Guzma took the clothes and gave Dahlia a pointed look until she pouted but left so he can get dressed in peace. She stayed next to the door as he closed the to change. "This is fancier than usual - what's the occasion?"

"We're going too see your mother on Route 2."
    Dahlia relished the crash and yelped "WHAT!?" she could hear from behind the oak door. To answer the unspoken why, she continue, "I haven't seen them in months and I know it's been even longer since you've visited. You're way over due for one and your father is out of town so it's the perfect time." Dahlia made sure that Guzma's father would be nowhere near, wanting to take baby steps in getting her dear back in touch with his family.

There was indistinct - and probably inappropriate - mumbling for a few more minutes before the door opened to reveal a freshly dressed Guzma. Despite his griping, the clothes really weren't that fancy - just a newer tee (it even had the Team Skull logo on it, she got it from some nice kids at the PokéCenter) and a pair of jeans instead of his regular baggy cargos. If this was "fancy" after her years away, Dahlia was slightly worried to find out what he would think of the slacks he'd near to wear for that restaurant she got a reservation for next week.

Oh, he even shaved! Without her even asking too. "You look nice!"

"Like even I would go see my mother looking like a thug."

The look she gave him pretty much said who are you trying to kid? - even after all this time, Guzma was still a bit of a momma's boy. "If we go soon, we might have a chance to swing by Kahuna Hala's for some training!"

Despite having cleaned up the debris from the stairwell weeks before, Guzma still lead her out the window and onto a small patch of roof. "Ready to go Dahlia?" With a grin she nodded and watched Guzma call a charizard with his PokèRide.

It might take a while, but Dahlia knew, deep inside, that things were going to get better. One step at a time. Even if she had to PULL Guzma along, kicking and screaming with Golisopod pushing him from behind, until he could take the steps himself.

so I found out my phone really hates Hau's name???
anyways here's the first one - I hope you enjoy! great choice of FOB song top.
hoping I got Dahlia's character right - based on what you said, I felt she would be a sweet gal but withhard core, go get em values she's mawile
If not let me know!

It was fun writing this, which is funny because this was the one ficlet I had no idea what to do with lol.

I hope you enjoy this at least half as much a** you enjoyed the sushi 💗
I'm gonna hit the hay and I'll get to your other prompts while cooking tomorrow.

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Feather Weather
NekoMida
Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
    Dahlia looked down on the white haired man, concern warring with exasperation on her features. This was the third time this week she found Guzma lazing around the Manor here in Po Town in his pajamas and she was absolutely sick of it. Some days she would come by and he would be helping getting the town back in order, or with him and his partner gone to train with
    (Dahlia didn't like to admit it, but she always enjoyed watching Guzma with Hau - he was surprisingly good with kids, maybe because he was sometimes just a big one himself).

"Get up," the woman said, not even giving the man a chance to comply (or complain. most likely complain). Despite her slight form, Dahlia pulled her boyfriend up off the bed, all those years of wrangling pokémon helping to get Guzma up. Sure, Fairy types were generally small and lighter than many others, but getting powerful impressive

"I'm up, I'm up, happy?" He grumbled, running a tanned hand though his sleep mused hair.

Hands on her hips, Dahlia tapped her foot against the hardwood floors. "Not really," she admitted, grabbing the clothes she packed for Guzma and handing it over. "God get dressed, we got things to do today!"

Guzma took the clothes and gave Dahlia a pointed look until she pouted but left so he can get dressed in peace. She stayed next to the door as he closed the to change. "This is fancier than usual - what's the occasion?"

"We're going too see your mother on Route 2."
    Dahlia relished the crash and yelped "WHAT!?" she could hear from behind the oak door. To answer the unspoken why, she continue, "I haven't seen them in months and I know it's been even longer since you've visited. You're way over due for one and your father is out of town so it's the perfect time." Dahlia made sure that Guzma's father would be nowhere near, wanting to take baby steps in getting her dear back in touch with his family.

There was indistinct - and probably inappropriate - mumbling for a few more minutes before the door opened to reveal a freshly dressed Guzma. Despite his griping, the clothes really weren't that fancy - just a newer tee (it even had the Team Skull logo on it, she got it from some nice kids at the PokéCenter) and a pair of jeans instead of his regular baggy cargos. If this was "fancy" after her years away, Dahlia was slightly worried to find out what he would think of the slacks he'd near to wear for that restaurant she got a reservation for next week.

Oh, he even shaved! Without her even asking too. "You look nice!"

"Like even I would go see my mother looking like a thug."

The look she gave him pretty much said who are you trying to kid? - even after all this time, Guzma was still a bit of a momma's boy. "If we go soon, we might have a chance to swing by Kahuna Hala's for some training!"

Despite having cleaned up the debris from the stairwell weeks before, Guzma still lead her out the window and onto a small patch of roof. "Ready to go Dahlia?" With a grin she nodded and watched Guzma call a charizard with his PokèRide.

It might take a while, but Dahlia knew, deep inside, that things were going to get better. One step at a time. Even if she had to PULL Guzma along, kicking and screaming with Golisopod pushing him from behind, until he could take the steps himself.

so I found out my phone really hates Hau's name???
anyways here's the first one - I hope you enjoy! great choice of FOB song top.
hoping I got Dahlia's character right - based on what you said, I felt she would be a sweet gal but withhard core, go get em values she's mawile
If not let me know!

It was fun writing this, which is funny because this was the one ficlet I had no idea what to do with lol.

I hope you enjoy this at least half as much a** you enjoyed the sushi 💗
I'm gonna hit the hay and I'll get to your other prompts while cooking tomorrow.

OH GOSH I LOVE IT

>> I may have to throw more things at you because I REALLY enjoy your writing style.
Feather Weather

Hey you! I had a writing shop once too! biggrin

Are you awake? I thought you'd passed out lol.

Nostalgic Otaku

NekoMida

OH GOSH I LOVE IT

>> I may have to throw more things at you because I REALLY enjoy your writing style.
GNEE I'm really glad! Like I said it was really fun, even though I ended up listening to the song a few times instead of just once over lol

Nostalgic Otaku

kaila Cat
Feather Weather

I'm actually about to xD
Gonna reply to a few more Posts ehat popped up when I was RPing and writing this and then I almost because I have to be up in *squints* 6hrs
Feather Weather
kaila Cat
Feather Weather

I'm actually about to xD
Gonna reply to a few more Posts ehat popped up when I was RPing and writing this and then I almost because I have to be up in *squints* 6hrs

Awwww that's too bad. I was really looking forward to this plan we've got! >.<

DragnGuy7's Wife

Romantic Witch

25,040 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Feather Weather
NekoMida

OH GOSH I LOVE IT

GNEE I'm really glad! Like I said it was really fun, even though I ended up listening to the song a few times instead of just once over lol

Means I have more songs to find! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces