Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 12/20/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Fashionable Vampire

Items

With Black Friday 2k16 behind us, what are the Shopping Spree Raffle Tickets good for now? Have the winners been announced? If so, is there a chance the tickets can be removed from soulbound status?
games is there any hope for zomg to come back biggrin

Saxy Coder

Sifen Yamishi
Items

With Black Friday 2k16 behind us, what are the Shopping Spree Raffle Tickets good for now? Have the winners been announced? If so, is there a chance the tickets can be removed from soulbound status?
.message{

If you click the ticket in your inventory, you can sell it back.
      There's no point in removing the soulbound status, seeing as there is no point in trading the tickets or passing them around to other accounts.

/* ♫ */ ;}

OG Trash

Hey Do you think you could have a contest for someone to win a BIG DEAL Heavenly Holiday Pack?

*~* i would love to win one

Invisible Friend

12,515 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised

are you planning on making a gaia christmas event that WONT cost us ANYTHING?
and making good christmas items and not half assed s**t?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Rampaging Bunny

36,275 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Carl 200
Shops

For the longest time, I have been unable to purchase anything from Phin Phang. It just doesn't work. Could you please fix this as well as change the pricing as no one would want to sacrifice Gaia Cash on those items.

Thank you.

Rampaging Bunny

36,275 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Carl 200
Shops

The Bifrost. Would it be possible to have tabs for each level of the formulas? That way it would be easier to find the one we are looking for. Also, if we choose the animal tab, it would be great if it only showed the animal formulas.

Thank you!

Rich Anubutt

Tickets

Would it be possible for us to win a ticket that grants us our own custom made free profile item grant that other users can access through visiting our profiles? Sorta like the artists do for us!

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Features

An auto arranger for the inventory.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Features?

Trading passes - a legit question

My trading pass was locked back in September because of a certain person going around and buying stuff with botted gold. As of now, I am still waiting to get my tp back. I am not the only one. There are some others who had gotten theirs locked last September around the same time. Some of us had filed tickets which were ignored while others of us did not.
Yet there are people who had their tps blocked in October and November who have theirs back again.
So when are you gonna get to us still waiting since September? What's it gonna take?

AncientNames's Senpai

Godly Elder

30,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
Shops...?
So, since Lanzer, L0cke, & CP are back,
will there be any chance at all of getting any merch like there used to be way back when?
I still have my zOMG! Cotton Fluff Plushie/pillow type of thing
and I would LOVE the chance to maybe be able
to purchase a plushie of one of the
(preferably voted on by the user base) more popular kin!
I highly doubt this being done but still hope it'll maybe plant an idea in your heads(doubt it).
Anyway I've been meaning to ask for a while,
but Lanzer returning spurred me into motion with the question!
I hope y'all are enjoying the holiday season!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces