User Image

Uhhhhhhhhhghhhhh... Can we get real for a second? I'm about to enter a straight up food coma tonight. But no matter how full my stomach or obnoxious my burps... nothing can distract me from one of my favorite times of the year! That's right, Gaia's annual Black Friday Sale kicks off now! Right this very instant! Let's get this sale started the right way, with some incredible bundles containing rare old favorites, and stunning new exclusive recolors!

User Image

This makes me so giddy! I feel like I'm right back in the toy catalogs of my youth! Whether you'd rather play with our Nutcracker Bundle, Cowboy Bundle, Dinosaur Bundle, Rainbow Miracle Bundle, Bunny Pow Bundle, Teddy Bear Bundle, Doll Bundle, Time Out Bundle, Prince and Princess Bundle, or Fighter Bundle, you're sure to have a blast with old favorites and a brand new recolor!

Enjoy, and keep your eyes on our Black Friday Schedule and La Victoire for more exciting deals!

Check Out the Schedule!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!