User Image

Well, Gaians, I went to take a nap and I see that in the time I was gone Cygnus reverted to being a total grouch about the existence of the universe and everything in it. Sorry you'll have to deal with that, I promise it's...well, okay, I was gonna promise that it's fleeting, but with Cygnus it's not really fleeting at all, so I won't promise that. What I will promise is that we've got some great sales going on at La Victoire today! You can get the November 2016 Advance Chance and Sealed Monthly Collectible for November 2016 (5 Pack) at a special discounted rate for a limited time, and you can also get Night Fright bundles on sale as well!

User Image

User Image It may be a Night Fright, but that doesn't mean you can't make the most of it! Try out this chance item for a shot at some great treasures, like Kiro's Sinful Salacubus, Alruna's Monochromatic Rose, Lucifer's Wings, [KINDRED] Lykin, the Punishing Bundle, or the Halloween Bloody Tote! You could even find some Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or a Perfect Parcel!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!