User Image

We have some deadly good deals going on right now in La Victoire to celebrate our favorite spooky scary holiday! Check 'em out!

User Image

User Image There's some Woodlands Witchery going on, but don't let it frighten you! Take a trip through these spooky woods and you'll find yourself with a brand new item, like Beyond Calabash, Harvest Garden Fae, Sunset Deerhart, Bird-brained Ghastly Friends, Dusky Mage Karasu, Portrait of a Venomous Deer, or Simply Cozy Lavence! You could also get one of a number of user-designed treasures, like A Wilde Makeover by honey spice, Toxic Deity of Ossidian by Odori-ble Kitty, Shadows of My Soul Form by Cimeara, Mister Warfstachio by minghii, Deity of the Old Moon by Sospel, Luwott Live My Day by Shinji_Fumajime, Thick n' Shy by Pusheh, Survivor's Creamy Imagination by Birth Control Glasses, Seven Seacret Kisses by Spungie Escaflowdra, Sassy Kahvesi Sideris by Osunaria, or the brand new pet, Nightmare Stag by spirit box!

User Image

User Image It's time for a Freaky Frightday, but no matter how scared you may be, you'll definitely want to get your hands on this spooky chance item, because a number of brand new recolors are inside! You could get an item like Ghastly Master, Melon Princess Pazuzu, False Velvetine Idols, Haunted Salacubus, Fading Archdemon Stolas, or Harvest Sinfully Sweet—but that's not all! You could also get one of a number of user-designed creations, like Bearly A Makeover by Dyloxic, Confectionery Collector by Votillx, Starlight Miracle, Make Up! by `Hydro, Comfortably Cursed Cat by Purrtato, Sickly-sweet Disaster Twins by Timebane, Live My Rosy Day by coppaangel, The Doll's Escapades by Escaflowdra Toufu Time, SDPlus Gaian Heaven AlaaOwns by Bon-Valkyruz, Wish Upon the Cursed by I Flavour of Life I, or Fafnir's Last Deity by Pandelic DJ!

User Image

User Image It may be a Night Fright, but that doesn't mean you can't make the most of it! Try out this chance item for a shot at some great treasures, like Kiro's Sinful Salacubus, Alruna's Monochromatic Rose, Lucifer's Wings, [KINDRED] Lykin, the Punishing Bundle, or the Halloween Bloody Tote! You could even find some Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or a Perfect Parcel!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!