User Image

Hey Gaians! I'd forgotten that I ordered these boxes of stuff, but we just had a delivery that I wasn't expecting, and I have to say that past me was really being generous to present me! And for present you as well! Don't believe me? Just check out these presents for yourselves! Get it? See what I did there? It's clever! I think I've got a pretty good grasp on your language now, don't you think? Anyway, I'm rambling, so I'll stop now, but come have a look at these arrivals! They'll be here until 11:59 PM PDT on May 20th!

User Image

User Image The Super Melty Bundle contains Melty Cirrus Business, [KINDRED] Vibrant Bunnykit, Melty Ghosting Around, Melty Gloom Bunny, Melty Kumaru, Melty-plated Ninja Band, Melty Rabbitan, Melty Catnipicky, Melty Bear Batter, Melty Ancient Katana, Seven Melty Kisses, Melty Spirit Reborn, Melted Eccentric Heart, and Unbearably Melty Deceptive!

User Image The Super Monochrome Bundle is jam-packed with some black and white favorites! Inside, you'll find Catsitter, Crystal Clear Obsidian, Seven Honest Kisses, Adorable Puppy Love, Senile Nox Obscura, Shadowy Pumpkin Pupil, Fallen Penultimate Angel, Distant Dark Memory, Between Sea and Sky, Sneaky Catsual No, Purrisienne, Unbearably Fancy Deceptive, Samurai Soul, and Lunatic Reap what you Sow!

User Image The Super Sinful Bundle contains Pushing Sinful Pixels, A in Sinful Maid, Sinful Lala Lolly, Berry Stars Taste Sweet, Vibrant Biancareina, Freya's Sinful Wings, Ethereal Headless Rider, Shovel The Sinful Dead, My Sinful Valentine, Sinful World Protector, Sinful Fighter, Hymn of Faith, Counterfeit Sorceress, and Sinful A in Spades!

User Image The Super Seabreeze Bundle contains a whole bunch of breezy favorites to make your day great! Inside, you'll find Breezy Deerly Beloved, Delinquit, Beddy Bye, Not Before My Coffee, Escalating Mad Marionette, Escasiblings, Stars Almost Taste Sweet, Escaping Ber Batter, Clara, Oisin's Visage, Gentle Breezy Giostra, Sugar Breeze, The Doll's Escapades, and Bereezy Fighter!

User Image The Super Blackout Bundle will give you some dark styles for whatever you may need! Inside, you'll find Blackout Hang 10kV, Goth Baebie Girl, Dark Fleur de Reve, We Three Black Bears, We Darkly Thirst, Extreme Hard Reset, Silently Live My Day, Umbral Nocte Malum, Beary Shady, Wicked Red Run, Nightmare Kinokoyi, The Legacy Emerges, Dark Ace Luv, and Dark Demon Star!

Get the Super Blackout Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!