User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm about to make a super comfy pillow fort and wrap myself up in the most comfy blanket I have, but before I do, I wanted to give you all a heads up about the discounts we've got going on at the shop right now! We've got all kinds of great chance items on the shelves at La Victoire, and they'll give you lots of opportunity to complete some stellar item collections, or give you a shot at some super-rare treasures! Now's a good time to check the chance items below in particular, because they're available at a special discounted rate for a limited time!

User Image

User Image Let's take a stop at the Crepe Station for a tasty treat! Whether you get a strawberry and banana crepe, a hazelnut and chocolate crepe, or a pumpkin spice crepe, you'll be sure to have your appetite for a good item sated, with a great prize like Love Me Easy Again, Corrupted Deity of Aurelian, Pastille Merry Go Shortcake, Alruna's Monochromatic Rose, Sinister Regent of Ossidian, Samurai Soul, or a Limited Edition Collector's Pass! If you're particularly lucky, you might even win a Perfect Parcel or a Fall Dye Ticket!

User Image

User Image It's time to return to the Autumn Fishing Hole, but what you reel in may surprise you—there are more than just adorable fall fishies swimming around in there! No matter which wiggly wonder you yank ashore, you're bound to score some fabulous new prizes, so whether you get the Demonfly, Tiny Squid, Cherry Salmon, Stingray, or Oarfish, you'll still win some absolutely incredible rewards, like a Galaxy Halo, Starry Exorciblings, Deerduces, Pastel Succulove, Paopu Chaser, Sandman's Labyrinth, Lolo's Hair, Checkmate Felis Tactics, the True Byzness Bundle, or Razi the Winged Chimera! You could even win up to one trillion gold, a Perfect Parcel, or a Golden Envelope containing between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash!

User Image

User Image Bring out the inner Beasts and Vampires ...now! If you're lucky you may win a brand new user-design recolor such as Melty Reality by Madame Lee, Jasette Style by Jasette, Live My Jassy Day by Jasette, Jasette's Craft by Jasette, Aespe's Absolution by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, E in Shoujo Maid by Escaflowdra Shoujo, Wise Keymaster by Odd Cinderella, EvoLaurels by Oni Kori Ryu, Wish Upon the Breezy Fallen by vodka_vixen, and Sailor Cutesi by Cutesi!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!