Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
emotion_yatta Hey Gaians! Due to the overwhelming popular of our Community Picks contest we wanted to kick it up a notch and start a brand new contest. Have you ever wanted to design a theme for an upcoming re-release chance item? Now is your shot! We want to include your theme idea in a series of upcoming re-release chance items.

What's the contest?

We will be choosing our favorite re-release chance item theme to be included in a Community Creation re-release chance item some time in October 2016.

How do I enter?
Use the entry form below to come up with a theme for a re-release chance item as well as include three to five equippable items you wish to be included in the chance item. We will do the rest!

Entry Guidelines
yum_pumpkinpie Your entry must include a minimum of 3 items, and theme name. Additional information such as item type or item colors you wish to see in the gen are optional but suggested.

yum_pumpkinpie All items included must be eligible for re-release. This means only items that were not released as Limited or Exclusive, or Exclusive and Limited items that have reached their 6 month resting period. These items must be equippable. No user-designed items, please! Kin are OK!

yum_pumpkinpie Including a Theme is part of the contest.

What are the prizes?
Five users will receive 25 copies of this new Community Creations re-release chance item to do whatever with as well as a Gaia Artist Alley Box Ticket, and a Perfect Parcel!

What's the participation prize?
Every day for the next five days we'll be randomly selecting an user who posts in this thread to win a Gaia Artist Alley Box Ticket! So post for your chance to win!

How will winners be selected?
A super swanky panel of Gaia Staff will go through all of the entries and pick their favorites! Gaia staff will have final say on re-release chance item contests, and price of the Community Creation re-release chance item gen when released in La Victoire.

Participation winners will be randomly selected each day.

When does this contest end?
We will be closing entries October 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM PDT!

Entry Form
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Chance Item Theme:[/b]
[b]List 3-5 Items You Want re-released:[/b]
[b]Additional Information (OPTIONAL):[/b] [i]If you have a specific item type or colors you want in the chance item include that information here.[/i]

Good luck! We look forward to seeing your creativity!

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

Username: Deus F
Chance Item Theme: I wanna bea the very best
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released:
Adorkable Bea
Tumbling Adorkable Bea
Ghastly Adorkable Bea
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): If you have a specific item type or colors you want in the chance item include that information here. and then toss in random items idrc
Username: PllZZA
Chance Item Theme: Long Lost Face Mods
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): Face mods and/or usermade face mods (If possible)

Critical Knife

In a relationship with a cleaver

Human Human

31,925 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Username: The First Human
Chance Item Theme: Cheery Rainbow
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: Sweetly Sherbert Pastel Disaster Twins Pastel Succulove Rainbow Fruity Jellies
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): If you have a specific item type or colors you want in the chance item include that information here. Rainbow or other brightly colored items

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
Username: Canicuss
Chance Item Theme: Halloween Party
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): Stuff you might find at a Halloween party, witches, ghosts, skeletons, pumpkins, bobbing for apples, games, etc. Color scheme of Purple, Red, Orange and Black.

Edit: After doing some research, I'm not sure about the Bewitching Allure, it was a tier exclusive so I guess it would be unavailable for use in this contest. sad If it really is unavailable I'd like to adjust my entry as listed below. I haven't found any other trouble with the "pedigree" of my other item choices. xd

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Sparkly Vampire

Does this mean my nostalgic 2003 Gaian self can have an item from my past life re-released? 4laugh

Dragon Keeper

6,575 Points
  • Yin Yang Dragons 500
  • Galaxy Lover 500
Username: Z4N
Chance Item Theme: Black&White
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: Aekean Checkmate Academy, Star Fighter,
Heart of an Aekean Alleycat , Pure Dragon Master, Samurai Soul
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): monochrome themed items~

Tipsy Genius

Username: sterek
Chance Item Theme: Candy Candy
List 3-5 Items:

User Image Kira Kira Idol
User Image Candied Cheruboss
User Image Fruity Jellies
User Image Moira's Sweet Rebellion

Additional Information: At the risk of stating the obvious, CANDYGLOSS.

Unidentified Enthusiast

36,550 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
Username: Starrydance
Chance Item Theme: Dark Storms Bring Rainbows
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released:
1) Kindred Teruchan User Image
2) Elite Prince of Solair User Image
3) Dark Eclipse User Image
4) Kindred Dimaju User Image
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): If you have a specific item type or colors you want in the chance item include that information here.

Sinful, Pastel, or Starry <3

Username: Jaded Jellyfish
Chance Item Theme: Cozy Cocoamint blues.
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Additional Information: A mixture of 'cozy' items filled with soft and cozy colours like: wintermint, sable, barberry, stonewashed, peony, creamsicle (calabash?), and tea green. Blackbrown and hickory would make excellent contrasts.

Nine-tailed Fox

Username: AHRL
Chance Item Theme: Brooding "Innocent" Love in the Woods
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: Some Demure Bunny Loves You, Classic Deerhart, Dark Demiccubus, Frail Legs
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): human items referencing animals, offchrome/seabreeze/darker colors
Username: The Charred Satyr
Chance Item Theme: "I am Fire", Kindred themed
List 3-5 Items You Want re-released: Fafnir Splicing Shard Bundle, [KINDRED] Fafnir Hatchling, [KINDRED] The Tyrant Ifrit, Project Opal Ticket
Additional Information (OPTIONAL): I would like for this to be a Kin specific chance item, one that focuses specifically on Fafnir and Fafnir's splicing outcomes, the name stems from the iconic line from "The Hobbit", and given users a chance to create a new kin via the Project Opal Ticket.

Trash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces