User Image

Hey Gaians! I come bearing some pretty exciting news, and I also have a pretty great surprise for you all! The exciting news is that I got a shipment in of empty boxes, which is great because we all know how much I love empty boxes! But that's not the surprise. Do you all remember the original Gaian Trunk, which was a chance item filled with fantastic user-designed creations? Well, I have the set of chests filled with even more user-designed items, and they're around for you to grab at a discounted price until 11:59PM PST March 3rd. Have a look at the amazing treats you can win!

User Image

User Image Gaian Masterpiece is a gorgeous chest stuffed full of fabulous user-designed wonders! Everything in this trunk was either designed or inspired by some lucky and talented Gaians, and they're sure to give you a whole lot of styles to choose from! Inside, you'll find items like Best OMG, Fafnir's Wings, Royal Maiden Locks, Shinigami's Corrupt Gaze, Lemonade Little Friend, WIN LIKE BRAIN, the Ascended Bundle, or Prism Princess's Makeover! But that's not all! Every time you open up a Gaian Trunk II, you'll get not one, but TEN amazing items, AND you'll also have a chance to pull a Rainbow Parcel Ticket to create your own bundle of items!

Get Gaian Masterpiece!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!