User Image

You know, Gaians, I have to be honest with you. It's a little concerning sometimes how attentive to detail Cygnus is when it comes to his doll collection. He knows exactly what outfit every single one of those dolls is supposed to be wearing, from the tiny little earring accessory things right down to their shoes! I thought it'd be a silly prank to switch the shoes on some of his dolls, just to see if he'd even notice in the first place, and not only did he notice, but he knew exactly which ones I'd switched and where they needed to go after he'd put them back. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so concerned. Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because there's an extra pair of shoes leftover, and Cygnus and I don't know where they came from!

User Image Slip into the shining Sapphire Slippers and you could win up to TEN TRILLION GOLD, TEN Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or a treasury's worth of GoFusion charms!

Try the Sapphire Slippers!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!