User Image

Are you having a lovely day so far, Gaians? I know it's been a pretty good one for us, at least now that the Aerling that crashed into our wall is doing better. I have to admit that I was surprised by how gentle Cygnus was with the Aerling, the whole time he made sure that it was doing alright and that it was feeling better. I don't think it was even all that hurt, to be honest, but Cygnus still made sure that it recovered properly before he sent the Kin out on its way. I guess you can find kindness and love everywhere, even in someone awaiting the inevitable death of the universe. Anyway, I guess that made me feel a bit sappy, so, moving on, I've got a new bundle for all of you!

User Image

User Image The Lovely Days Lavender Bundle will give you all sorts of things to be happy about, with a 10 pack of Lovely Days, plus the bundle exclusive new recolor, Between Lavender Sea and Sky!

Get the Lavender Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!