Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items

Now that you've recolored the Angelic Lace without a user Ticket any chance we'll see future updates that incorporate multi color combos for it? You know using Demure or any of the other currently popular combos for it in example. It would be nice to see what you can really do with it now that you have the updated files for it.

Certainly a possibility and something we'll look into!

Quote:
Lake Kindred

In you inventory an Echo is named [Kindred] Echo, but in game it's just Echo, while the ranger bunnies, eg Avior, is [Kindred] Ranger Avior in your inventory but Kindred Ranger Avior in game. Is it possible to reform the ranger bunny names so that they are in line with the rest of the kin?

This is something we'll take a look into!

Quote:
Store

When will Flynn's Plunder and Nicolae's Store be active again?
They have been dead for a while.

These are being updated!

Quote:
Shops

Id like to know why you guys took away the option of buying gaia cash from mobile payments on Mexico.
It was the only way for me to buy it and it helped me a lot.
So i was wondering if you can get that option working again because now that im back on gaia id really love to buy some cash .
Thanks for reading and ill be waiting for an answer.
Have a nice day

Unfortunately this is something that is decided by our mobile partner, Boku, and not something that we can actually control. You can contact Boku here:

Phone: (866) 865-1173
Online: http://www.boku.com/support/

Quote:
Games/Features

Is Lake Kindred ever going to be compatible with Microsoft Edge? At the moment, in order to play on my mule account, I have to keep logging in and out of Firefox.

It seems like it works fine on Edge, what are the exact problems that you have?
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
ATS

Since there hasn't been an ATS in a few weeks do you think you guys could pull a bigger question pool from the Pre-ATS when it is made or perhaps some of the staff could answer questions on their own time in the Pre-ATS?
I think it would be easier to help with a growing back log when the ATS doesn't happen for a few weeks & puts less strain on you guys for answering a bombardment of questions when it is held.

Newbie Noob

hello missing in action gaia staff

welcome back

Unstoppable Krampus

Features-AtS

On weeks where AtS is cancelled, does anyone read through the pre-event threads for the bum weeks, or just the current one?

Anxious Fisher

Items

Hello!
Any chance we could get a Doukyuusei item to celebrate the movie?
It would be awesome to get Kusakabe's hair, or the yellow ribbon
emotion_kirakira

User Image

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

I'm in the Loyal's Bazaar guild and I don't want to be in it anymore however when I click the quit guild button the homepage just refreshes and it wont let me quit the guild. I don't have this issue when I quit other guilds, can you please fix this?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Events - Kickstarters

We need more kickstarters!
The last one we had was over a year ago.
crying

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Items

User Image
THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER MADE THIS.
CAN I HUG YOU FOREVER?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Fibonacci To Infinity
ATS

Since there hasn't been an ATS in a few weeks do you think you guys could pull a bigger question pool from the Pre-ATS when it is made or perhaps some of the staff could answer questions on their own time in the Pre-ATS?
I think it would be easier to help with a growing back log when the ATS doesn't happen for a few weeks & puts less strain on you guys for answering a bombardment of questions when it is held.

We could potentially look into doing a bigger pool of pre-event questions if we have to cancel!

Springtime Strawberry

Welcome back, ATS!

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Items

Is there any way we can get more Sci-Fi guns? We have a distinct lack of them compared to other types of guns.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Misc.

Did you guys know that ThinkGeek has physical stores now?
I found out recently & my mind was blown!

Newbie Noob

problem ads

hotels.com ad lags the site bad fix this ad please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out