User Image

Hi Gaians! School is out, the sky is bright, the beaches are warm, and the shopping is looking fan-freakin'-tastic! I'm even working on my summer body. It's basically the same as my winter, spring, and fall body, but has a higher tolerance for insane amounts of watermelon and shaved ice. I'm excited just thinking about it!

Ready. Set. SUMMER! is back in La Victoire and now discounted 50% off! Be sure to grab it before 9:59 AM PDT on July 16th! On your marks, Gaians!

User Image

User Image Ready. Set. SUMMER!! Drop by La Victoire to get started on your summer shenanigans! This awesome chance item is packed with delights and treasures like Summer Pop: Grape, Light Slick Back Hair, Dark Cottontail, Cypress the Fawnicorn, Bourbon Honey, and Astra: Beach Time!! You might even get your hands on the fantastic soulbound Golden Envelope, which can be opened up to reveal up to 100,000 free Gaia Cash! Good luck, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!