User Image

The sun is out and it's finally starting to warm up, Gaians! Man, it sure took a while for spring to get past the rainy part, didn't it? I've been looking forward to this for a long time, it feels like. But now that the sun is out, it's time to go sit outside in the sun and take a nice cozy nap...wait a minute. It looks like some of the local kids are starting up a water balloon fight! If they get too loud I might not be able to take my sunny nap after all...but on the other hand, I could get some balloons ready and launch a fight back against them! Cygnus! I need balloons! Where are our balloons?!

Visit the stores now and get Water Balloon Fight! with a 40% discount before it leaves at 11:59 AM PDT on June 11th, 2019!

User Image

User Image It's time for a Water Balloon Fight! Pick a balloon and get to throwing, and hope you don't lose! The good news is that even if you lose, you could end up with a great item like Nymph Aurae, Rosamund's Absolution, Extreme Roundball Punch, Wintry Echo Delay, or Melty Instaselfie! If you win, then you could find yourself with an item like Sovereign Stoic Mage, Unbearably Deceptive, Bunma, Desirable Salacubus, or Garage Band Dollface! But, the best part of all is that no matter whether you win or lose, if you've got luck then you could still end up with a Agate Ticket, or Project Slate Ticket

Join the Fight!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!