Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
New Post:

OMG! GAIA! I AM SO HAPPY AND SUPER HYPER NOW! LIKE, I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO....EXPLODE!

Yes I know, all caps. And I usually, if not most of the time, never do that. That is how happy I am! My gosh, I'm so happy right now. and for any readers that see me freaking out over some pixels, please laugh, I feel crazy right now. emotion_kirakira

And of course...the cakes are beautiful! Thank the artist/s for the hard work, whomever did them!

Old Post
So Gaia...one of my favorite shops has to be the Buttercup Café. I love the sweets in the store and just the overall feel of it, although it makes me craves sweets more then usual. However...when it was someone's birthday on my friend list not too long ago- I wanted to buy them a cake...and realized that there are none in the gold shop (the Buttercup Café to be specific). This is not including the cupcakes. Sure, they're cakes but...it doesn't feel the same. And the pies are great too, but it still doesn't feel the same. I mean, what café doesn't sell cake at least? gonk

When I look up cake in the 'MP', the only cake item that was given away for free and/or sold for low was the Frosted Holiday Cake. The rest are either part of a EI/REI or was/in the cash shop. Which brings me back to "Y no cake in GS?"

So...my item suggestion is to please create different cakes for the Buttercup Café. I mean, you don't even have to make a new cake, you can just edit the 'Frosted Holiday Cake' (FHC), and I know it's possible based on the V-Day Flash space:

User Image

Now that chocolate cake looks good! I would have loved it more if it had a chocolate/strawberry/vanilla heart shape on it to represent Valentine's day (a broken heart too to be more 'anti').

Speaking of that cake...there is SO MUCH you can do with it alone! On the FHC, there was the little tree icon there...you can easily put a baby pacifier on it (the pacifier being different colors) to represent 'Congrads on your baby [insert gender]'. Candles on it to represent B-Day. A lucky clover to represent 'St. Patricks'. Small pictures of the NPC's to represent their own B-Day's (or something else). A small bunny or egg for Easter etc etc. Besides changing the color of the cake, adding a little icon like that tree in the FHC would make me enjoy the cake even more! And don't get me started on the berries! Another long list with that one (blueberry cake, blackberry etc.)

I can go on and on, and on, on what you can do with that cake alone, but I think you get the idea by now. Wish I could use Photoshop effectively, otherwise I would just show you.

To add on to this, I would appreciate it if you could, like the pies, create slices of it too (be it on or off a plate).

Please make this happen!

Thanks for reading!

IN ADDITION: While I am talking about cake...can we please also get some basic utensils as well? I don't mind eating a slice of cake with my bare hands...but having a spoon/spork/fork etc to eat with would be swell...and some regular chopsticks wouldn't hurt either.

And whoever made the FHC...thanks for making it...it still looks good to eat.

EXAMPLES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- By anotherpointlessmule

ADDITION [5/29/2012]: Gaia...WTH!? A new REI and it's...CAAAAAAAKE! Wh-why!? Now I feel all teary-eyed! emo

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
i kinda like the idea of forks and such. ^_^

Fatcat

I'd love to see cakes, but the slices would probably look overly similar to all those pie slices in the cafe. Otherwise, the more the better. 4laugh

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Because the cake is a lie...

But no I would love cakes.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
I'd make a Portal joke, but phoebe-chan beat me to it and the cake jokes have gotten old anyway. Potatoes are the new Cake.

Anyway, I'd love to see more cake on here. And utensils. I'm tired of using the Juvie Camp spork for all my utensil needs.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
gaia_angelleft LEGAL BUMP! gaia_angelright

Art by hpanna47

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Awesome! New shop!
Art by hpanna47

Ladykiller

Utensils would def be nice.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Art by hpanna47

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Art by hpanna47

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Art by hpanna47

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Art by hpanna47

Invisible Regular

12,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
cake is better then sex.
(sorry, it's an ace joke)
I agree it would be nice to have cake

Witty Capitalist

Threw together some of these for your examples. Not the best, but meh. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
I love little food, I have no idea why.

Do want, do want hard emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash