Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think it's about time for a update?

YES PLEASE! 0.67703703703704 67.7% [ 457 ]
Yeah, it's way over due. 0.22074074074074 22.1% [ 149 ]
Would be nice, but there are other priorities out there at the moment. 0.068148148148148 6.8% [ 46 ]
Meh, who even bothers to organize that mess? 0.011851851851852 1.2% [ 8 ]
Nah. 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 675 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Original Survivor

Official Update: Official Thread

Update: 8/30/2012: Ok guys, its clear they ARE updating it.. but it won't be anything "big".. so we need to think of a way we can make organizing more easier..

MY suggestion is to just make all items 'act' like Game Items meaning everything is stackable and has ONE spot in the arranger.. This has upsides and downsides though;

Pros: Much easier to organize. Selling everything in Bulk can be a great thing! And buying items in bulk can be very useful as well. (especially for those cheap annoying items to sell).

Cons: MP will always say 'you have one of these'. Mispricing items can be very hazardous cause of the way Gaia has the Game Items being sold; auto puts in all of what you own. Not being able to move anything into your Locker unless Gaia removes the Lock on them. Can't send Game Items as gifts.

Update: 2/23/2012; At the AtA (Ask the Admin) last night some users asked about the really, really, really, really old Inventory Arranger, and here's what some Devs had to say about it;

Panagrammic
My recollection (may be incorrect, don't quote me) is that this is definitely on the list to look at. Believe that we're looking at rewriting it with HTML / JS so it works on a wider range of platforms.

DARKNRGY
We have a design for this to port it into the main inventory app. It's on edy's project list, but we need to take care of some other things first. Don't have a solid date to give you, but it is planned!

So with that said, it seems we are finally getting a new arranger, so till then, I will let my inventory get over whelmed and leave the bottom of it a mess till it finally gets updated.. smile

Update: Ok guys, here's are chance to get this done!! Winter Hue Proposed to have the Inventory Arranger be updated in the Spring Cleaning 2011 Forum, here's the link; Proposal; VOTE HERE! you remember those cookies? well here's your chance to use them!

here's how the cookies work; (Note: DO NOT USE MULES TO VOTE!)

Panagrammic

How Does It Work?

• You need cookies for voting. Cookies have been given out for the past month, and are also available for very cheap on the marketplace.
  • You can vote up to 3 times per day.
  • The more cookies a proposal gets, the more we'll prioritize it. Any proposal needs at least 5,000 cookies before it'll be evaluated.
  • You can also add your own proposals and comments in the forums.

As we evaluate the top proposals, we’ll change the subject to include one of the following terms:
  • ACCEPTED: accepted for fix. It'll be moved to a sticky if this happens.
  • NEEDS x: will be accepted for fix if it gets x cookies or more.
  • REJECTED: proposal was considered but rejected.

We may also edit the OP to add our comments.

Please vote with just one account; we can go in and remove botted or muled votes, but we'd rather spend our time fixing bugs.

original post
Are we ever going to get a update for the Inventory Arranger ever? Cause I mean;

User Image

Looks like you know about it. wink So how about it? Is there even one in the works?

Thanks to Deep Dazzle she posted this amazing spark of hope! biggrin

Deep Dazzle
Could this be the beginning of what we were hoping for?
Spark of Hope?
YES.

WANT WANT WANT WANT.

D; It's so hard to organize anything. Now that there are so many more items on Gaia, we are loooooooooooooong overdue for an update.

Territorial Hunter

ugh please

My main has a shitload of items, and sometimes arranging them is a pain in the a**. Especially when a few items just jump out of order on their own.

Original Survivor

Engine of Ruin
ugh please

My main has a shitload of items, and sometimes arranging them is a pain in the a**. Especially when a few items just jump out of order on their own.

i've had that happen as well.. took me longer then i liked to fix it, and now i'm always paranoid that it'll happen again. sad

Original Survivor

Astounding Enchantress

I hope so. It would be nice if they could make it faster and also do something about game items. I like having a neat inventory...

Original Survivor

Original Survivor

Tipsy Smoker

{。^◕‿◕^。}

I concur.

Dangerous Visionary

Second thread about this issue this week'ish. I still support it so much that I made this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
The things so old that when I opened it up and clicked on my Storage Trunk to check my items, a WW2 German Prisoner of War climbed out.

I'd definitely love to get a sleeker, newer inventory arranger.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I've totally given up on arranging my inventory since it's so old and hard to use. ):
I would love an update.

Divine Muse

sodium
I've totally given up on arranging my inventory since it's so old and hard to use. ):
I would love an update.

Gaia would rather roll out new half assed features so that several months down the road they can neglect even MORE stuff!

Why should Gaia bother doing what any other business does, like regular maintenance. Gaia doesn't have to do those tried and true methods.

(It's stupid, I know)

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Please do.

Also, for the OP, you might consider changing your title to have what you want fixed in it--more people might come in to agree. cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff