Welcome to Gaia! ::

Class? Please raise your hand if you are...

browsing* 0.50769230769231 50.8% [ 33 ]
a friend* 0.12307692307692 12.3% [ 8 ]
my writer* 0.16923076923077 16.9% [ 11 ]
my posting whore* 0.2 20.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 > >>

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The Pyro Vampiress' Story Shop is were people who have little time to shop for books, write up descriptions, or just want to read something new can have stories written for them. The shop specializes in writing that can be used in the arenas, RPs, descriptions, shops, and journals, or just for your personal enjoyment.

BUT! This is not a service to create school papers!!!! I will not tolerate people who want to cheat their way through school. If you do attempt to bribe me for this purpose or otherwise I will put you on THE Black List of people who can't PM me, and I WILL report you. I am also working on submitting my writing to several programs and internet services that teachers and professors use to check for plagiarism.

: : What We Are : : Rules : : Who is a Writer : : Pricing : : Hiring : : The Form : : The Process : : Sample Writing : : Contests : :
: : Previous Customers : : History : :

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~ As I said before, I will not tolerate any attempts of plagiarism.

~ Please respect the author by giving credit to the person who wrote the story. DO NOT accept credit as your own. This is another form of plagiarism.

~ IF there is content that people complain about, expecially for the Yaoi and Yuri stories (or any others) then it is not my concern. I may, however, edit for content. No charge.

~If you are requesting for an arena description I would like a mention of whoever created the story and the name of this shop.

~For the Arenas: Please provide the picture/ URL of house or avi for reference.

~I will not accept any offers without the form. I will ignore you untill you prove clever enough to realize that I am doing so.

~Requesting anything from me means that you fully accept these rules.

~Follow gaia TOS.

I have been having some troubles with this, so just to make it clear to 'yals:

~No Spam--- It is rude and takes buyers away from the shop!

~Questions and general chat is fine, as long as it is shop related.

~There's an RP section for a reason, please don't do it here.

: : What We Are : : Rules : : Who is a Writer : : Pricing : : Hiring : : The Form : : The Process : : Sample Writing : : Contests : :

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~~The Writer:
The Pyro Vampiress~~

I guess you all want to know a little bit about me! I'm currently attending college in pursue of a Bachelors degree in Multimedia Design and Management, and have just entered my sophomore year. I place my level of writing at a very proficient level. but my reading level always tends to stay much higher.

Oh, and I've been writing for the past forever. Seriously, before I got out of grade school I tried to write a sequel to one of the Tarzan movies. The first movie, I think. I have been an affluent reader since my best friend in the whole freaking universe (Ueala is her username... I think...) got me to start reading just about anything.

My first series that I got hooked on was HP, and ever since then I have been one of the raving rabid fangirls that goes and watches every release. I am sad to report that I did not cry during Part 2, I think, if only, because I already knew what was going to happen.

In other news I swear, honest to God and the Pen, that I am a girl. Beyond that I will never say. Internet security is very tricky these days, so please don't ask me for additional information.

I'm an internet geek, and have recently been addicted to Minecraft, a beta game that's a combination every player built game out there. I maintain my own jewelry shop on another shop (this one sells for real USD dollars), 100% handmade in the United States.

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~~Pricing For Prose~~

These are fair, even prices that got suggested by other Gaia members.

One paragraph of writing: 3oog
One paragraph of editing: 1oog

Half a page of poetry: 4oog
Half a page of poetry critique: 3oog

A page of writing: 1,ooog
A page of editing: 5oog

Ten - twenty pages of writing: Approx. 5,ooog- 1o,ooog.
Ten -twenty pages of editing: Approx 3,ooog- 6ooog

*Twenty pages and up: Approx. 2o,ooog- 15o,ooog

*This will require a serious bribe and/or tip. See below.

~~The Pyro Vampiress Bribes~~

Go take a look at my wish list!!!!! Bribes can be used to do stuff outside of what of I have in the above specifications. I probably won't do it without one, so it would be a really good idea, just to make sure...

I would really like spirit pyre (or something like that), the devil imp potion, or angel imp potion. You can also get away with one of the EI's or monthlies (as long as it's a monthly that has more than ten poses!)

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

I'm not hiring at the moment, but if you submit an application, I will keep it for future reference!
[color=darkblue][align=right][b]
[list]
What is your name?* Ex: The Pyro Vampiress

What Genres do you specialize in? Ex: You like writing about dragons, so you specialize in fantasy.

How long have you been writing?* Ex: ____ Years

What grade level do you think your writing is at? Ex: you’re in college, but you have 11th grade writing.

Do you have previous experience in commissioning writing?* Yes or No

Do you have previous experience in editing writing?* Yes or No

How many errors where there in the writer's section?

How often are you on Gaia?* Ex: hours per day; days per week

Provide a URL for previous prose or poetry here*: Two examples, and only this or the next question is required.

If you can not provide a URL, then post any previous prose or poetry here*: Two examples, and only this or the previous question is required.

References?

Anything else I should know?
[/b][/align][/color]

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Please copy the entire section below (include the coding), paste, fill out the required areas, and POST it in the thread for all to see.

The asterisks ( * ) mean that it is required.

[list][color=darkblue][i][b]How many paragraphs or pages*:

Genre*:

Region (where in the world is it?):

Name of main character+any ... special classes/races or abilities:

Name of any other accompanying characters+classes/races or abilities:

Summary:

Specifics*:

Permission to free write (yes or no)*:
[/b][/i][/color]

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

For a temporary solution, please post the form in the thread. At that same time send me a trade offer for about a tenth of the price, which will be the deposit. This is to be sure that you are serious about buying a writing piece from the shop.

After I recieve the order and get the first, edited draft done I will send you a link to a site that you can view the order and decide if you need anything else done. If you are satisfied, send me a trade for the rest of the money owed, and I will E-mail you a hard copy.

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~~An example of my work~~

{X} {X} {X}

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

1. Currently fishing for contest ideas?????????

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

People with a * next to their name are owed a favor.

White List:
Almost Poetic~
Quote:
The story I ordered was finished quickly and well exceeded my abnormally high expectations for writing style, grammar, and plot. The authoress, The Pyro Vampiress, has proven herself a satisfactory writer with high standards for her work. Her use of adjectives creates a strong mental image and allows you to envision each scene exactly as she did during creation. The short story I ordered was so great, I plan on ordering a sequel. =)

*Marius462
Kezzoa
RandomQueen#1
ntm22
Kotone Mizuki
Darkness_riser1235
BlackxStarxCrossedXsky
*Pandy Wolfie
*Pheonixbasalisk

Black List: None! Yay!

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

• 31`9`2011 BACK FROM THE GRAVE. I edited the shop overtime, and since I haven't heard from any of my other writers I decided to just faze them out. I don't think that they're active Gaia members anymore. Eh. I'm back and accepting.
  • 19`6`2010 I'm BACK!!! And I've finally graduated! This equals more time for you my loving peeps!
  • 28`1`2010 Lots of big changes because of new writers, still in updating stages.
  • 20`12`2009 FIVE DAYS 'TILL CHRISTMAS
  • 5`12`2009 Evaluating Writers, changes topic/ and contest to page 30... and ate pie.
  • 26`11`2009 added pheonixbasilisk to slots, updated White/Black list, and ate turkey and pie!!!!
  • 24`22`2009 Added everything that is AWESOME to the front of my shop, thanks to pheonixbasilisk~~~
  • 20`11`2009 Updated White/ Black List, closing contest... will announce winner tonight.
  • 10`18`2009 Is thinking Gaia is a screw ball, it didn't update what I updated several days ago, so I'm fixing all of that now. Updated Contests and new White/Black list instead of previous customers list
  • 10`11`2009 FINALLY added the Writer application form!
  • 10`11`2009 UPDATED EVERYTHING
  • 7`11`2009 Finally created History post
  • 31`10`2009 Went trick or treating!
  • 3`11`2009 School is demanding my attention, behind schedule...
  • 21`10`2009 Had family emergency

User Image

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
=
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/contest-for-new-shop-name/t.55178579/][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/wolfie-of-darkness/Untitled-31copycopy1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[img]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp46/phoenixbasilisk/Thread/vampmain-1.jpg[/img]

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff