Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you are here for a shop maker please scroll down to the second post, if you are here for custom bumps then read this first post

Hey there and welcome to The Bumptastic Bumps

Here at The Bumptastic Bumps we (meaning me being that im the only one here right now) just cant compete with the fabouls prices you are offering for bumps (2g per bump!! eek ) so we (meaning me) has decided to create custom bumps weather it be useing bbc code or a program like GIMP( its like photoshop and its what ill be useing if you want me to do it that way)

Bump examble 1: wahmbulance BUMP BUMP wahmbulance

Bump example 2: wahmbulance BUMP BUMP wahmbulance

here is the newest kind we have

User Image

PRICES

Anyone who watchs the news knows or has it least heard that the econmy in america has gone down the tubes and that has effected the econmey here on gaia as well so we (me) have kept our prices down in order to acomadate the current gaiaconmy( hehe i just made that up if u dont know what it means just ask me)

BBC code bump:300g
Photoshop bump:900g
Animated GIF bump : 1k

PM me with requests(be sure to include any specific colors that u want in it or any thing else u want in it) i will not alway be checking this shop for new requests
Hi and Welcome to the Shop Shopé

Do you want a shop for your art or services but are not very familer with bbc code, just dont have the time to make your shop,or dont have the time to learn bbc code? If you want a shop and one of these obsticals describes you... Then have me do it!!

$PRICE$

Regardless of what kind of shop it is the price will and allways will be 5k no matter what( but i dont mind tips biggrin )

form for art shops (in the art shop and request subforum)

name of shop:
any prefferd colors:
3 Line arts:
2 head shots (colored):
1 full body(colored):
2 chibis (colored):
1 Chibi(line art):
What u think is your best piece of art:

If the type of shop you would like is diffrent then the kind of shop shown here let me know and i will go look at that fourm and find out what i need to make you your dream shop

PM me with requests, i will not alway be checking this shop for new requests
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~
~resevred~