Total Votes:[ 115 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 219 220 221 > >> >>> »|

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
MOVED TO HERE!

GO HERE FOR BUMPS, JOBS, OR CONCERNS. ONLY PM PALPABLE LOVE WITH ANYTHING BUMP RELATED!!

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
[size=30][color=green]Hire Meh?[/color][/size]
[u]Username[/u]-
[u]Member since[/u]-
[u]Number of posts (should be on your profile)[/u]-
[u]Hours online daily[/u]-
[u]How many bumps can you complete daily/weekly[/u]-
[u]Is there a secret word(s)[/u]-
[/size]

ALL applications are to be POSTED! If they are sent by PM they will be deleted and ignored. Read the following bumper rules below.
User Image
Y O U must send a trade to me on Sun. for that weeks pay or it will be delayed to next week. Label the trade with your PC for that week or the previous weeks. After 3 weeks of not sending pay trade you will not! get one of those weeks pay.
A F T E R you send the trade for pay the new week starts and your pc is back at 0. You don't have to send the trade immediately after you log in but it has to be sometime before or on Midnight Eastern or I'll cancel it on Mon.
If you should happen to be disrespectful and cuss at customers or even be rude and obnoxious in general you will be fired if they are true.
D O N ' T get on my s**t list. Some of the lovelier ways are to abandon your job, a bumper, or [God help your soul again] cuss at me.
Keep a pc for every bump. If there is not a PC in your bump it does not count. End of story.
A P P L Y I N G means you understand these rules and have read the above rules too.
100 bumps sound like a fair weekly minimum. The day you start school is when this is in affect; after I start school on the 25th it's the official school year weekly goal.
A F T E R you apply and I hire you; you should go down three posts and join the Aqua Star guild (you can find the guild through the teal colored banner) and make a test bump in the training thread [after I approve you]. Don't bump repeatedly asking if you pass. That's just plain annoying.
If a customer asks you to do something unreasonable and wrong send a PM with either link of the page or a screen shot of the PM to me through PM. DO NOT POST IT HERE. Unreasonable qualifies as cybering, unwanted attention [after you have asked it to stop], cussing at you..the like.
T A L K when you bump! It's not hard!
These rules & the rules in the second post are here to make your life easier; please follow them strictly..oh, and add 'peanut covered apples'
W H I L E you are bumping you should; chat among other bumpers, chat with customers, link to the page in your bumps if the customer has received something of importance on a page such as art request, affiliation, question, order, contest entry, etc.
I don't mind having couples here but if too many fights break out between you then one of you [the aggression in the fight] will be fired and the other bumper will have a short leash. It doesn't look good for this thread or yourself if you fight in here
Y O U may only bump one slot 1OO times without switching once you have bumped it 1OO times you MUST switch. The minimum is 1O times.

A L L bumps are located in my journal here. The only time you use a different bump sign is if the customer provides one and it'll be on the slot list.

If you see a bumper breaking the rules please PM me or tell Kyuui!

Employee List

TheAnna18 | Panda Nitemares | W A N D E R x L U S T | KyoKenta | angelxofxpain | Cheru-Bot | silly world | Metal kitty kat | visual_kei_freak | Just A Rainbow Monkey | tani-chan 4 life | AnacinCross | Bishielurfer | Princess Satisfactory | B P Shop Keeper | A Bot Eater | Little Filly Girl | +Trynyti+ | AfterDarkHours

User Image

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Bold = tipped Italic = repeat
Press Ctrl + F to find your name. Repeat customers get 150 bumps free with each order ;]

Anibee- 300 | XLady FortunaX- 800 | r i z z y- 100 | Pastel Crayon- 400 | madame dizz- 150 | Lilijoy- 500 | kirkwass89- 500 | currentlynameless- 500 | RaineGush- 150 & 500 | Liesah- 200 | Ah Eff- 200 | ryukai-hitari- 1800 | currentlynameless- 500 | Pink Gumdrops- 200 | Chelize- 500 | caustic 0_0- 600 | Venus-of-flies- 200 | B e c k a r c h- 100 | Twisted and Chaotic- 65 | tani-chan 4 life- 500 | RockingxShockingxBoy- 500 | [~R A I N B O W~]- 500 | green_angel_1- 100 | Helerick- 500 | Adra Praeclarus- 900 | ikronite- 100 | Zombae- 200 | xXCaro_Is_AJello_FreakXx - 200 & 200 & 200 | Kairikittah - 200 | Blinding-White-Soxs- 1000 | XxBlackRoses4ThoughtxX- 500 | Saliferous- 200 | xX iiRainbowVagina Xx- 200 | Master acidburner- 500 | imcrazyinmyhead- 2000 | Beautiful Divinity- 300 | Seifel- 250 | Malina Graveyard- 500 | The Dot Fairy- 300 | Artistbloodedpaper- 500
User Image

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

50g- XLady FortunaX, Liesah, Adra Preacelarus, Twisted and Chaotic, Adra Praeclarus, ikronite
100g- XLady FortunaX x2, Anibee, Pastel Crayon, Chelize, The Dot Fairy
200g- Lilijoy, -Chains of Time-, B e c k a r c h
300g- Helerick, Zombae, Malina Graveyard
325g- Ah Eff
350g- XxBlackRoses4ThoughtxX
400g- Blinding-White-Soxs, Zombae
500g- RockingxShockingxBoy, Saliferous, Master acidburner
700g- caustic 0_0
800g- xXCaro_Is_AJello_FreakXx
1k- caustic 0_0
1.8k- green_angel_1
2k- Sieg Ecstuffuan
14k- imcrazyinmyhead
15k && Demonic Anklets- ryukai-hitari

User Image

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
[[Christmas Bonus]]
1k per bumper
[[Halloween Bonus]]
1k per bumper
Requirement- You must have been here for a month. This is a reward for sticking it out with me

User Image

User Image

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

I remove links that don't work or the thread has been moved.

Links In
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/t.41447673_1/]
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/hvcql5.png[/img][/url]

^ Made by Chellies <33 ^
User Image
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/opal_031/save/bumping.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Both made by saraum
User Image
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/opal_031/save/bumping2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RECOMMENDATIONS
XLady FortunaX
Sure I do. You're the most efficient bumpers I've ever had.
XLady FortunaX
I ordered from another company and I doubt they've even done 50. I ordered them the same time I ordered from you. You guys bumped circles around them. So I think I'm going to stick with you.
Ah Eff
Ty Mik <33
You'll always be my bump shop of choice.
;D
Liesah
Fast bumpers, you are. I'm glad I purchased some service!
Thank 'ya.
Yuuki-chan 2
This is the best bumping shop i've EVER been to! you guys get the work done so fast i'm gonna have to order again soon!
RaineGush
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: They're fast, and they do the job right. My 100 bumps request was completed in only 2 1/2 hours!
tinali655
User Image
User Image
hai:]
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: The owner and bumpers are really nice and helpful. They are awesome and fun to chat to. I love everything about this service! It has reasonable prices and an awesome owner. Keep up the good work!

Art credited to I Am M o o F o o
Post Style credited to Pink Gumdrops
Pixel Doll credited to bakery - - cinnamonROLL
Summer Post Style credited to TrintyBelles

User Image
User Image
Lilijoy
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: They alerted me of any orders or other posts besides mine or theirs!..^^ They're so thoughtful and affordable.. I love them!.^^

Pink Gumdrops
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: This bump service is AWESOME! They finished my order quickly and efficiently.. and the bumpers were friendly! It was great, I'd recommend them to anyone.
tani-chan 4 life
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: the work is always done done fast and all the workers are SO enthusiastic! go little bumping thread!1!

Cheru-Bot
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: The owner is very nice, the workers are friendly, and we get the job done fast! We also warn you if you missed any orders on another page!<33
ryukai-hitari
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: The bumpers are reliable and maintain a perfect timing of bumps. They are respectful and even listen to their customers which I have not had from a bumping servixe until them. Also, they do not bail out of bumps, like other bumpers I have hired.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Reserved

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Reserved
Bumps? YES?
Username:: XLady FortunaX
Thread link (place actual URL):: [x]
Number of Bumps:: 200
Time Limit?:: None. Just get them done within a month?
Certain Image?:: User Image
Total?:: 400 G + 100 Tip 500 G
Remember 2g per bump.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff