Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think that this Voice Acting mini-shop is a good idea?

Yes! I think it is amazing! 0.75 75.0% [ 45 ]
Maybe, but there are better shops out there. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 8 ]
No! I think it is horrible! You should quit while you're behind. 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
(insert poll whore option here) 0.1 10.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Hello there,

I am here to offer you one thing, and that thing is my voice. I have a wide variety of voices, ranging from impersonations to various dialects and accents. Ask me if I can do it and I probably will be able to. Unfortunately, the only voice samples that I've been able to make weren't that good, considering it is a lot easier for me to make a sample if I have an idea or a specific thing required of me. However, I still do have the links to these voice samples. Here is one, and here is the other. If you want me to make a personal voice sample for you, which I can guarantee will be of a higher quality than the two that I have linked to, just send me a short description of what you want me to say and how you want me to say it, and I'll get it to you as soon as possible.

As for pricing, I don't usually charge for my services as a voice actor, and until I'm given a reason to, such as the project that I would be working on would be generating money itself, I will not ask for payment.

Thank you everyone!

-D.J.

EDIT: I'm back and ready to do more voice acting. I have to move again, but this time, I'm fully equipped with my own laptop and my microphone. Never fear, the voice actor is here!

-D.J.
List of Impersonations:

Sean Connery
Woody Allen
Christopher Walken
William Shatner
George Bush
John F. Kennedy

And many others, just ask me, and I'll tell you if I can do it! If I can't at that moment, I'll research it and perfect it. There isn't a voice that I'm not willing to try and do.
Lists of Accents and Dialects:

British
Scottish
Irish
Brooklyn
French
Southern

Don't see the accent or the dialect you need listed? Ask me about it, and I'll see what I can do. If I can't do it right then, I'll research it and practice it till I get it perfect. I'm willing to try any voice! No project is too large or too small!
Lists of Genres:

Comedy
Drama
Horror
Mystery
Action

Don't see the genre you need? Talk to me, and I'll see what I can do for you. There isn't a voice that I'm not willing to do!
I'm also able to do a great job with foreign languages. I can adapt my voice to sound like a native speaker of that language! And if I'm not up to that point yet, just give me the language you need, I'll research it, and perfect it, just for your project! There is no voice that I'm not willing to do!
I wonder if there is any call for my art. But that won't discourage me!
While I usually do not ask for payment for my work, any donations that you would like to give would be very much appriciated, and you will be recognized on the mini-shop as a very good person! Remember, there's no voice that I'm not willing to try!
Bumpulate.
lol thats really neat :] your voice is cool ^^ i'm thinking about it... how much are you charging? :]
Well that all depends. I don't get paid unless you're getting paid for the project, and even then maybe not. For now, I'm willing to do the jobs for free. What kind of project are you working on?
browndj3
Well that all depends. I don't get paid unless you're getting paid for the project, and even then maybe not. For now, I'm willing to do the jobs for free. What kind of project are you working on?

Well, you'll think i'm silly but i'm not working on a project specifically i just like your voice x] lol. Did you have to learn how to do that? or was it just acquired?
Well, some of the voices I've had to practice on, but other than that, I've always been able to mess around with my voice like that. And if you want me to send you a voice sample, just tell me what you want me to say and how to say it, like a mini-script essentially, and pm me your e-mail and I'll get the sample to you. Sound good?
Hehe sure :] If i were to write somewhat of a short story would you be able to read it? If so, is there a way i could get it to play when i open a page? :]
Yeah, I can read a short story. And by page do you mean like a profile page for Gaia or something? Oh yeah, and if there are individual characters in the story, make sure you add how you want me to do their voices.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff