Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
ATTENTION!:
Currently, I am not taking any gold commissions. See details in the Pricing section

User Image

A Joint Tarot Shop.

Welcome to Spiritus Manus. I'm your hostess. Most people call me Maron, sometimes just 'Miss' but I prefer Maron. This is both my Sister & My thread. It's going to be hella ugly until I get a layout, if I do...sorry. Feel free to ask questions, browse, lurk or chat. If you're impressed enough, or just in a good mood, do upvote this thread! Enjoy yourselves and Thank You for stopping by.

3/7/16; Thread is under construction.
3/12/16; Joint partner ship with my Sister!
3/14/16; Open For Business
12/29/16; Back From Hiatus~
2/9/17; Back to hiatus, real life is crazy

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Hello! Again, I'm Maron, I'm a cancer, my Religious Preference is Gnostic. I am a Native American Indian living in South Texas (US). I've been practicing Tarot for about 5 years now, and have a deep appreciation for the art. I've come to learn so much over the years, and I'm aware I've only scratched the surface. I've always been pretty interested in Divination my whole life and I do also study dreams. You'd be surprised what can be told by seemingly 'Junk' dreams. Me & my sister grew up in a Haunted house. We lived pretty peacefully with our spirits except a few rogue & restless ones, which only happened a few times really. From that we've picked up a few things, so ask away. Besides all that, I'm a mother of 2 and wife to an adoring husband. I am always looking for tips. Please share them with me, I appreciate and value input from other readers. I'm a pretty affable person. Comments and friend requests welcome! And of course if you're a customer and would like to keep tabs on me for future readings, it would be most helpful. Thanks for reading! Hope I didn't babble..

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
I have the Goddess Tarot, and the Deviant Moon Tarot. Take your pick.

Past-Present-Future; 4 cards
Celtic Cross; 10 Cards ( for a little more complex questions )
Single Draw 1 card. ( For a quick and general answer)
Relationship Spread; 14 Cards.
Zodiac Spread; 13 Cards
Self Healing Spread; 6 cards
Financial Spread; 5 cards
Decision Spread; 4 cards
Psychological Spread; 6 cards

AND a whole lot of other speads you probably don't even know about. I know a ton of spreads, really.

If you're not sure what spread you need or want, I can recommend one for you. It's ultimately your choice either way.

Additional Services

Dream interpretation
Have spirits or apparition questions? I do that too!

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Readings 6 cards and under; 2 Bil
Readings 7 Cards+ 4 Bil
Please add gold according to the complexity of your questions or needs. I will Re-draw your cards ONCE if you feel like they are not relevant or you just aren't happy with it. After that you will have to pay for a whole reading again. Sorry bout that confused

Gold Commisions are not open. Bribe me with nice items (Red Black, Purple (NOT Lilac or Pastel colors), or anything cool. Charms would be great as well.)

Dream Interpretation is Bribe only. You get at least 2 paragraphs in depth analysis. These I like to cover as deeply as I can, and I may continue to re-visit it for up to a month.

Spirit advice is really my pleasure.

Rlc available, pm for info. NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL! biggrin

I will trade readings for art, and graphics is cool too. I'm picky though, so be warned.

Rules:

1.) Follow the ToS at all times.
2.) Harassment, rudeness or inappropriate gesture of any kind isn't tolerated. You will be blacklisted and reported if needed.
3.) DO NOT EVER cancel a trade on me unless something is incorrect. You will be blacklisted immediately
4.) I will refuse orders for any reason, and also stop orders for any reason. All stopped orders will be refunded in full.
5.) Do not rush the reader! I'm busy a good chunk of the day, I have a family to take care of and cards can wait.
6.) Redraws, additional questions or services must be requested before the trade is finalized. I won't finalize a trade without making sure you're completely satisfied.

Rules will be added as needed, hopefully I don't need them though!

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

ATTENTION!:
Please read this carefully and provide all the information asked. Lots of people are forgetting to give me their deck and spread preferences! Thank you.

My Order Form;
[quote="Miss-Maron-O"][/quote]
[align=center][color=indigo][size=18]Reading Please![/size][/color][/align]
[align=left][b]Username;[/b] Here
[b]Service;[/b] Here
[b]Spread/Deck;[/b] Here if applicable
[b]Offer;[/b] Here
[b]Problem/Situation/Other info;[/b] Here
[/align]

FREEBIE SLOTS!!! yaaayyyy~
Two freebie slots here for the first TWO who post & want them! Lucky you, right?! Start 12/29 end 1/2
1. Closed
2. Closed

Slots;

Waitlist

Nobody for now. If you're on the waiting list, it's only because you bribed me with an item, Offer, or art trade I couldn't refuse and I didn't have open slots. Everyone else has to check back later!

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Whale Jellie; gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
gurokuro; gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
BlackAuras; gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
Shimofuri-tan; gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
Fatalina; gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Rich Divorcee

15,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hi everyone!
I'm not very good at bios but, I'm an 18 year old girl who loves to do tarot. Tarot has been always been apart of my life. My mother and older sister do tarot. I've only been doing it for 2 years, so I'm pretty new to the art. I'm very dedicated to it, though. If you have anything to tell me, I'd love to hear it. Anyways, I hope I didn't talk too much, haha. Thanks for requesting a reading from me!

Spreads and Pricing:

**Animal Forest Deck**

One Card Spread: 1,000,000,000gg

Past, Present, Future, Four Card Spread: 2,000,000,000gg

Relationship, 7 Card: 5,000,000,000gg

Celtic Cross, 10 Card Spread: 10,000,000,000gg

Lovers Path, 13 Card Spread 12,000,000,000gg

**If you think any of these prices are unfair or you cannot pay; We can talk about it.
I do accept gifts and would love to trade items if you want instead. PM me before you order so I know how you are paying!**

Time:

Since I am not on all day; I cannot give you your readings right away. If you order when I am open I can give you a suggested time frame.

One Card Spread: 5 Minutes

Past, Present, Future, Four Card Spread: 10-15 Minutes

Relationship, 7 Card: 15-20 Minutes

Celtic Cross, 10 Card Spread: 20-30 Minutes

Lovers Path, 13 Card Spread: 30-45 Minutes

Remember, This is only suggested time. Not an actual time frame.
I will try to be a speedy as possible!

Rules:

I only have three rules:

No complaining/whining.
I cannot do things right away. I am trying my best.
I have a life too.

Do not scam me!
It's not fair only to me but to other users too!
Dont be a meanie!

I can refuse you if I want!
Again, I'm a busy person too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form:

Quote:

Hi Valentine!
Username:
Spread:
Number of shuffles:
Question: OPTIONAL

Ratings:

None Yet!

Waitlist:

Nothing but us chickens!

Tipsy Darling

9,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Miss-Maron-O

Reading Please!

Username; MsWriterPerson
Service; Relationship Reading
Spread/Deck; Relationship Spread
Offer; 2.5b
Problem/Situation/Other info; My boyfriend and I have a long distance relationship and I want to know if it'll work out.

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
MsWriterPerson

How about a 1 card? That's pretty short & sweet. A 14 card spread may be too much for that.

Tipsy Darling

9,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Miss-Maron-O
MsWriterPerson

How about a 1 card? That's pretty short & sweet. A 14 card spread may be too much for that.

That's fine, how about 1.5b then? I think that's fair since it's just one card.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff