Welcome to Gaia! ::

ohhhhhh ~
/clicked on a random video and i read her english name

-Gazelle- (ガゼル)
Well, she's no longer a Nico Singer but people consider her as one of Legendary Nico Singer known for her beautiful cover of Hatsune Miku's MELT which has over 4,5 Million hit !!! (probably the most viewed Utattemita of all time in history, until now there's no one able to beat her record).
She also sang various covers of Sakamoto Maaya, SPEED, and Sound Horizon. Gazelle's voice is very very sweet, beautiful, and high. She can hit high notes in songs easily. Before she abruptly quit, Gazelle formed a unit with two other popular nico artists, Re: and Sariya-jin called GaRiRe:O (ガリれ:お). Their voices were all wonderfully harmonious with each other (too bad it didn’t last long). You can find her as a doujin artist under the name of Yanagi Nagi (やなぎなぎ). In fact, she was a doujin participant long before she started singing on Nico. She quited from Nico around March 2008 and deleting all of her videos from Nico Nico (maaany people miss her... really... T.T). She's now also collaborating with Supercell in their major carrier.

Timid Dabbler

omgggg
I CHOSE WELL FOR YUKI.
*V *

// SUBCONSCIOUSLY GRAVITATES TO THE BEST?

So sad that she deleted all her niconico vids. ;x ;
LOL YOU AND YOUR TASTE.

she also sang just be friends

so in short .. she goes by yanagi nari (やなぎなぎ).
and was formally known as gazelle (ガゼル).
IN OTHER WORDS, I HAVE LIKE FOUR DIFFERENT SEARCH OPTIONS
B| ;;
OTL
/searches rabidly for songs

Timid Dabbler

Hey, there was no way I could have known of her reputation when I chose her.
* w * ;;

... GO GO GO ! YOU CAN DO IT~
And then you can send them to me, ohohohoho~
... you are just drawn to the best, i suppose.
> A >

oh and before i forget, here is what i am using for china - freegate and there is a simple to understand tutorial on youtube about running this on mozilla that you should watch just before you go to china. since it's built for internet explorer. XD

well, i am downloading last night good night. o Ao
i downloaded choucho's just be friends ..
then i'm downloading melt from gazelle fsdkfladsf SOB WHY SO MANY NAMES ; A; DANG EET

Timid Dabbler

//patpat
so many aliases

@ ^ @ ;;
the worst thing is that
> A >
every time i click on something related i'm like
.. LOL I WANT TO DL THIS TOO ;;;;
omfg
B|
i'll zip this all up for you later so you can download ~ = v=

LOL, clear's description on this fan page.

-Clear-
Mylist = http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/7369586
He's a nico singer who could make many fangirl dies because of his pheromone... His voice is sooo smooth and gentle especially when he sings ballad songs. Well, he especially good in singing ballad but it doesn't mean he can't sing more powerful songs, his Fire Flower and IMITATION BLACK (duet with Dasoku and Valshe) is a proof that he can expand his voice power more. Together with Wotamin, they made a unit called Cleawota.

yes makes many fangirls dies

Timid Dabbler

Ahahaha, we do know how to pick them * v *
Utattemita queen and fangirl-killing smooth voice clear.

Baaaw thankyou tezu. ; w;
ilysm.
LOL !
oh, the wonders of vocaloid and nico nico douga ~

ily more too.
download link is here
one choucho (just be friends, i have .. five versions now OTL), seven gazelle, six clearrrr.

Timid Dabbler

Cirenes
I... don't know where I was going with this. ; A ;
Hope it is okay !
Uhmn, I couldn't decide which couple to write about because I really liked them all... So I threw in a bonus short-fic about Emi and Masao. * v *

"Here."

He pauses, waiting for the scratch of pencil on notebook, taking this time to watch the crease of her brow and grip of her fingers. "And there," he continues, absently highlighting the two points with a tap of his pen. "You lose emphasis by arranging those fragments in this order."

Yuuko nibbles on the end of her eraser, the cogs of her mind turning, the slow click of those gears like the click of the muscles in her face, forming the rapidly familiar expression of concurrent frustration and realization. Kazuki rather enjoys it. "But isn't this better since it's supposed to be foreshadowing?"

He flicks her forehead lightly, right at the wrinkle forming between her brows. "No, look more carefully. If you do this, you undermine the entire passage on the next page - no, not that one. Here," he says, leaning over her shoulder to bracket off a paragraph. Her back feels frail and small against his chest - tiny, breakable - and Kazuki cannot bear that thought, so he channels the hyperawareness to monitoring each and every touch between them.

"Are you sure?"

"In case you've forgotten, I am the tutor and you are the student."

She grins at the slight inflection of irritation in his words and reaches up to ruffle his hair, hand sliding through the pale gold strands affectionately. This is her usual counter attack, mostly because it quite effectively disrupts whatever tirade he mounts in defense. (To be fair, Kazuki does not indulge in tirades. They are far too inarticulate a thing.) He never lets her know how much he enjoys it, how he savors the warmth of her hand so close. This furtive pleasure would not be the same if she knew, so he keeps it gladly to himself.

Oh, the things he holds to his chest. Sometimes he thinks he presses his secrets so closely that they leave marks upon his skin.

"Look at you, trying to act all grown up. Don't forget who is the older one here!"

"Maturity has nothing to do with age," he mutters irreverently beneath his breath, but the corner of his mouth quirks up at the sight of her smile.

"Doesn't mean you have to act like an old man."

It surprises them both when he laughs - this is the first time he has laughed, bright and raw. It rumbles in his chest and slips past his lips, this sound of laughter. She is a kaleidoscope of colors and he is a blind man seeing the world through those lens. Yuuko is too distracting, he steadfastly decides, her quicksilver expressions too sly and too novel, glimmering at the edges of his vision as she pulls him off course.

"You should rewrite that line," he says firmly with a nod to her paper, reminding them both what they should be here for.

"Grumpy youngling," Yuuko grumbles, but she crosses out the words and begins anew.

----- & -----

He stills the moment her fingers graze the planes of his shoulder, standing at perfect attention for the girl who owns his heart. The touch is light and he wishes he could lean into her hand, feel the full burn of her touch, but he doesn't. His muscles scream in utter motionless as she circles him, eyes of sunlight and summer glinting sharply at him. Emi reaches for his face and he forgets to breathe.

She brushes away the pale white bangs and scowls, puzzlement riding her voice when she asks "Where are your contacts?"

"I woke up late this morning and dropped them because I was in a rush." He tries not to look contrite even though he is supposed to wear them at all times.

Masao does not close the distance between them, watching for the too common frown. She really is much prettier when she isn't thinking about that Kamishiro brat. "Sorry," he whispers softly, the syllables reluctant and drawn from the pit of his stomach.

Emi smiles unthinkingly at him, sakura pink and tearing through his world with all the grace of the spring wind. "I had almost forgotten how nice you look without them."

Now he really, really hates the actor kid.

BaneIing's Widow

; 3; So cute, so cute!!! <3

Timid Dabbler

bawww saya ; v ; ♥
thankyou !
// hugs

Timid Dabbler

----- -- ✖✖✖ 〉 --- passion fruit ρ υ ʀ i τ ʏ

♥ ♥ ♥
                                  textextextextext

BaneIing's Widow

you're welcome aunty! <3