Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Hello! And welcome to Bumpalicious Bumping! Here at Bumpalicious, we strive to make sure you, the customer, is completely happy with our service. We promise you the best service when you order from us. Made Of Nutella is the founder of Bumpalicious bumping, and if you have any questions or concerns about your order, or the shop in general, please fell free to either quote him, or send him a private message. We are here to help you in anyway we can. However at this moment, this is a one person bump shop. We hope that you enjoy your time here.

Yes this thread is old, but I am going to give this one more shot. Reopened as of April 11th, 2017, and again on January 17th 2021

Shop Information at a glance

SHOP STATUS :: OPEN // CLOSED // HIATUS

SLOT STATUS :: OPEN // FULL // WAITING LIST FULL

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Announcements

1.17.2021: We are reopening! Also looking for a thread layout and bumping graphics. In need of a dire facelift

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

1. Follow Terms of Service

2. No page stretching nor quoting the front page, it is unsightly, makes everything look cluttered
                                    3. No advertising unless it is in your signature, if you wish to Affiliate, please send a Private Message to Made Of Nutella

4. Post all orders applications in this thread.

5. Do not steal any of the graphics for your own use.

6. Send a trade to Made Of Nutella with the appropriate amount of gold right after you fill out the order form, and the order as been accepted, the trade will remain sitting there until the order is complete. Also to prove you have at least read the rules, please post a wahmbulance in the order form

7. Be aware that we might not have enough time to complete your order by the date you suggest.

8. We have the right to deny our services at any time we see fit.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

The price is 50 plat a piece for any orders between 1 - 500 bumps

The Price is 75 plat a piece for orders over 500 bumps.

Our Max amount of bumps currently will top out at 1,000 bumps an order

Order Form

[quote="Made Of Nutella"][/quote]
                                    [size=16][color=darkred]Give my thread a [b]BUMPALICIOUS BUMPING![/b][/size][/color]
                                    [size=11]Username:
                                    Link to thread you would like bumped:
                                    Bumping Icon:
                                    How many bumps are you ordering:
                                    Total: (Tipping is up to you)
                                    Did you read the rules?:
                                    Any Extra information you would like us to know: (Like a number a day or something to that effect)

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

BUMP ICONS

User Image
                                    BC: 0000/0000

User Image
                                    BC: 0000/0000
                                    PBC:

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

SLOTS

Slot one : OPEN

Slot two: OPEN

Slot three: OPEN

WAITING LIST

Slot one: OPEN

Slot two : OPEN

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

BUMPERS

Made Of Nutella

Active // Not Active

I am Made of Nutella, founder of Bumpalicious here, and have been on gaia for a long time! I am an avid roleplayer, so you may see me around the Barton Town forums. I am an interesting person to talk to, and if you ever have a question, feel free to send me a private message.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items