Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`•.¸¸.•´iley`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´Ϙuinn`•.¸¸.•´¯

Mood: Content
Needs: Still wants that cookie
Health: Perfect

Riley looked out the train window as light filled the entire train compartment. I may hate the idea of this, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't at least try, he thought as he waved to the Capitol citizens.

The first place that they brought Riley to was the Remake Center. The pain of removing all his body hair and the layers of dirt that accumulated over the years were nothing compared to the horror of the prep teams obnoxious Capitol accent.

After all the touch-ups Riley's stylist came in. "Hi, I'll be your stylist. My name is Skylar" his stylist greeted him, thankfully without the accent. Once they finished getting to know one another, Skylar dismissed Riley. She wanted her design for the opening ceremonies to be a surprise.

══════════════════════════════

OOC: Text Here

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

User Image

A sound of knocks cae, before a group of extremely wierd looking people came into her room. "Oh look, that poor darling! She needs a manicure asap!" A lady with light red skin and black tattoos decorated on her skin. "Agreed, agreed. And we need to something with all that hair!" A older male in black and yellow suit; looking like a giant bumble bee. Eve couldn't tell if he was talking her actually hair, or the ones on her limbs. The two pulled her to another room; then came all the 'makeup magic'. Hoping the stupid waxing, pulling, and pinches, tey soon stopped giving her a robe o wear. That is when the main stylist strolled into the preperation room. Her gazed was plain and dull, as she looked at the tribute. the stylist didn't say anything really, but pulled out a sketchbook and drew something quickly. After showing it to the prep team, they nodded happily. "This is what you will look like." The lady said, holding it up to Eve. Giving a week smile, she nodded in agreement. They left then, leaving her to get changed in her old outfit. "Great now I am going to look like a garden." She muttered under her breathe. She would be dressed in a light, shiny green dress, her skin faintly painted with green and gold flower and plant designs, and to top it off, a crown of different flowers. Walking around the train, she hoped to see some of the other tributes.

outofcoffee ;

Give me a s e c o n d go
Don't let me go a l o n e
You s a w me at the w o r s t★,
You caught me f a l l i n g first
All I w a n t e d, to know
Give me a s e c o n d go

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ -
Amarra Levi

She and the other tribute were hearded onto the train she knew all the other tributes were on the train as well. She went to her assigned compartment and opened the package. It was a single silver rose on a small chain, she recognized it as her brother-in-law's family heirloom that was passed on from generation to generation, it was to go to whom ever was sent into the games. It also had a small pin, which she instantly realized as the dart she had taught the peacekeeper how to use with the small rodents that had plauged his home. She smiled and put the necklace on and fiddled with the pendant on it.

They made their way to the capitol she didn't want to look outside. Her prep team walked in followed by a man she didn't know, a young man maybe his twenties looked her over and made small notes on a tablet. "Clean her up then we can get started." Instantly four pairs of hands were washing, waxing, and cutting. She didn't say anything and just let them talk on about their lives in the capitol. Finally they were done and the man came back, "Hello Amarra, I am Danin I'm going to be your stylist. You wont be a coal miner don't worry, I have a better idea." He turned the tablet to her and on it was a long almost white blue dress that sparkled, a slit that stopped at the knee and an open back ending at her lower back. She was to be a diamond, it made her smile, it's what Sarah had always called her the diamond in the rough. She was finally aloud to leave the compartment and saw another girl walking around she caught up to her. "Your prep tem driving you nuts too? Hi I'm Amarra from 12."

℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℥ -

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

User Image

"Yeah, they look at me as if I was a wild animal." Eve says with a nods and a smile, "My name is Scarlette Eve Miller, of District Eleven. It is nice to meet you Amarra." She held out her hand to her, to shake. "Also their idea of style is very off. They are planning to paint my skin light green and gold! It is very stupid."

outofcoffee ;

Give me a s e c o n d go
Don't let me go a l o n e
You s a w me at the w o r s t★,
You caught me f a l l i n g first
All I w a n t e d, to know
Give me a s e c o n d go

Mood: Confused
Needs: that cookie
Health: perfect

Almost there. Riley thought as he averted his gaze on the Capitol towards the hall way. He saw two female tributes, Both close to his age. Don't they know they're going to have to kill each other? Making friends with each other is pointless.

Or is it? Riley's mind began to race with new ideas. What if we could save more than just two. A third rebellion He got up and exited his train compartment.

OOC: Writers block o3o
This is the costume he will wear. I'm not gonna mention it later that's why

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Amarra Levi

She laughed, "hey at least they didn't think you looked like a peice of coal." She smiled and took Scarlette's hand, "Pleasure to meet you. Light green? Hope they get the right color otherwise you might look sick." She giggled, "At least you wont be a tree or a fish."

Mood: bewildered
Needs: fine, get me a pillow
Health: Perfect

The opening ceremonies were finally about to go underway. After changing into his costume, Riley's prep team led him to a Chariot. The side of the chariot was painted with blue wave patterns and the Horses looked as if they were dyed blue. I'll never understand the fashion sense of these people, Riley thought.

He got into the chariot along with the other tribute. Riley did what he was trained to do, win the crowd over. He faked a smile and waved as the chariot looped the city circle. He even tried showing off the little muscle he had. The cheers of the crowd were louder than the anthem, but Riley knew very well the cheers went for him.

He was relieved when the chariot finally made it to the training center. They were rushed to District 4's floor. Riley settled into his room for the next three days and started messing with the buttons. He stopped when an Avox came in, most likely to tell me it's dinner. He checked the closet and found a bunch of suits. He finally found one he wouldn't be embarresed to wear and headed to dining room.

OOC: Text Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas