Cupcake, maybe 0.3125 31.2% [ 10 ]
Cake! YES! 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
brocolli, maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
brusil sprouts, uh uh! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Leak? HATSUNE MIKU POWER 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Story

After a long days work you return home and sleep and night of meaningless dreams, only..you awake in 'your' (though it is actually unknown to you) own room with a nice bed, shower and everything else anyone would need, though the place you are in is a wide mansion with bars on the windows and the doors locked tight to exiting freedom. Don't worry though, you'll be fed at breakfest lunch and dinner by a mysterious Maid named Kitsu that you can talk too but will never tell you how to leave, Just that how kind her master is. Though every door seems locked there is one hidden deep with the long stretching corridors. There is a master of the house but you can only meet him in private for hints or to pledge yourself to live in his house...forever. So it is your decision now..escape, or be the one of the many, slaves.

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton's
Accepted Profiles
Black List White list

Rule's

1: I am the goddess. what I say goes
2: romance is GREAT! but not past pg 16..panties come off or boxer's...P.M.'s
3: Violence is Great to..Killing is ok aslong as the person agrees and will kindly make another character..(please? I hate loosing people who join)
4: I may sound relaxed and good..but here's the thing. You break a rule it's:
first rule: warning
Second: suspension for a week
third: Completely removed
5: P.M. you profiles to me
6: name them...but of course 'Will I escape or break?'
7: I get a hug once a week...jk jk...unless you wanna..
8: please be semi litterate to litterate (two to three lines atleast...one liners everyonce in awhile)
9: Spelling mistakes are ok..aslong as the words aren't super easy like "easy isn't spelt easie'
10: Be kind to everyone
11: include eachother
12: I may add or remove rules whenever

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton's
Accepted Profiles
Black List White list

Profile Skeleton's

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Alias (nickname):
Personality:
Bio:
Who are you?: (slave already, master, or a 'newcomer' )
Appearence:
Any crushes:

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton's
Accepted Profiles
Black List White list

Accepted Profiles!~

The master:

Gaia Name: shanice_rocks
Character Name: Dereck Ryukai
Alias (nickname):Master
Race: demon/Vampire
Sexuality:Bi
Personality: He usually holds a fake coldness to his life but if you met him in private he can be quite gentle and loving.
Bio: I do not have to tell...except that I OWN the mansion of which I seek brave or my new slaves
Who are you?: Master
Appearence: User Image
Dislikes: Being without his favorite slave Kitsu. Being misunderstood
Any crushes:No one yet...

Slaves:

Gaia Name:shanice_rocks
Character Name: Kitsu Ryukai
Alias (nickname):Kitty
Sexuality:Bi
Personality: Kitsu is quite sweet but masks it like her brother, becoming more lifeless and more like a doll
Bio:Kitsu is the personnal slave or Dereck since she is Dereck's sister. Now just serving him and making it harder for slaves to escape or newcomers that will either brave there way to the door...or become one new slave for Dereck.
Who are you?: Personnal slave of dereck
Dislikes:Being without Dereck, her master and brother
Any crushes: no one yet...

Gaia Name:Alices_sister_77
Character Name: Lena jacksen
Alias (nickname):Lay or Nea
Race: demon
Sexuality: guy's
Personality: A very nice, careing, kind, jumpy, and very cute
Bio: N/A
Who are you?: slave
Appearence:User Image
Dislikes: Vampires, bright light, and hate's cooking.
Any crushes: not yet...

Gaia Name: MewLettuceRush
Character Name: Strawberry
Alias: Ichigo
Race: Neko
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Personality: Outgoing, fun-loving, and a very loud girl. She generally acts up, gets into trouble, and is very very clumsy at times.
Bio: She and her sister have been Derek's slave for as long as they can possibly remember. They have a special connection to each other, and it's almost like they are lovers.
Who are you?: Slave
[[black hair, brown eyed girl]]

Likes: Fruit, dusk, dawn, scary/creepy music, strawberries, anything sweet, and snails!
Dislikes: Flys, spiders, dogs, chains, whips, blood, and not being able to go outside.
Any crushes: Buruu

Gaia Name:MewLettuceRush
Character Name: Blueberry
Alias: Buruu
Race: Neko
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Personality: Generally quiet girl, doesn't speek up much. When she does speek, she is usually rude and negative. She observes everything around her, queitely taking in all details and aspects of the mansion.
Bio: She and her sister have been Derek's slave for as long as they can possibly remember. They have a special connection to each other, and it's almost like they are lovers.
Who are you?: Slave
[[white hair blue eyed girl]]

Likes: Midnight, quietness, snails, disturbing music, writing stories, vegetables, bells, and string.
Dislikes: Dogs, chains, collars, Kitsu, Derek, shoes, dirt, and cars.
Any crushes: Ichigo...

Gaia Name:Gottder Musik
Character Name: Onschuldig (German for Innocent, I'm not very creative...)
Alias (nickname): Innocent, Slg...
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual?
Personality: Sweet, kind, though quiet.
Bio: I don't remember anything..But, My old master was so mean..He'd "abuse me" and other things...And I have been here for a few years now..I am a maid of Derek, luckily, and I want him....
Who are you?: 'Slave already'.
(Can, actually, change at different times. Either is the one on the right, or the one in the middle.

Dislikes:
~~My old master~~
Almost it..

Any crushes: Erm, duh, the master..Derek..
Extra: Has big breasts, REALLY big, especially for her age....

The new comers of escaping this house of horror

Gaia Name: MewLettuceRush
Character Name: Kiri Noland
Alias: Bunny, purple
Race: Rabbit
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: A bit shy at times, but usually nice and caring. She doesn't like it when people know her sexuality.
Bio: Kiri grew up in a house filled with boys that all dispised her. They all tortured her, messed around with her, and made fun of her. So, she became mortally afraid of boys, and now she leans towards females, mainly. There is a small part of her that yearns for a boy to like her.
Who are you?: newcomer
Likes: Apples, rabbits, cloud-gazing, soft pillows, long baths
Dislikes: Darkness, boys, headaches, pants.
Any crushes: no!

Gaia Name:innocentwhiperz
Character Name:Gwenaviere Northrup
Alias (nickname):Gwen
Race:Unknown
Sexuality:Bisexual
Personality:Sarcastic.
Bio:Gwen owned a bar on the outskirts of town.
Who are you?: Newcomer
Dislikes: Insecurity.
Any crushes:No

Gaia Name: Ai Mikazuki
Character Name: Mia Hawke
Alias (nickname): Mimi
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Mia has a very fiery personality. She's the type of person who you want to be on their good side and not their bad side. She can be sweet and caring, it's just that
she prefers not to be! You get no where when your questioning someone when your all sugary sweet with smiles anyways, only fists and demands. She's rude and can be a little cold
hearted at times, but if your in a fix and your on her good side she'll help you in a flash because under all of that rough, fiery and rude attitude is a sweet, caring girl who just
wants to be accepted.
Bio: Mia was your average girl until she found herself in this bizarre place. She was the toughest girl in school and was a leader of her own gang. She had two brothers and
your average parents. Her family isn't that big on the money, but they still manage to live in a wonderful house and have food on the table, even with two growing teenagers with the
appetite of a stray dog. She has quite an attitude so you might find it hard to make friends with her, but once you do you'll find that she can be rather sweet at times but that
doesn't mean she won't knock some sense into you at times, so be warned! She can be rather surprising at times.

Likes: Mia loves to fight. She loves to simply throw punchs at any idiot who pisses her off, it's all most a natural reflex for her now. Food is also a big part of her life. Get
her mad? Simply offer her some food and she'll completely forget about it most of the time. However, she does love some things that don't envolve fighting or eating, and they are
cooking, reading, playing the piano and anything that envolves with art or sports. She simply loves to kick around a ball or painting a picture.
Dislikes: Mia absolutely hates feeling weak or pathetic. She also dislikes eating any food that has corn in it, she'd rather throw it into your face then eat it, most likely she would
enjoy doing so as well. Mia also can't stand it when anyone sings little kid songs like, 'It's a small world' it just makes her eye twitch and makes her want to beat him or her with
a stick. So just don't do it. Take away her food? Well then your asking for death, simple as that. Other then that she hates guys or girls who think they're all that or when someone
thinks that their world is ending and are very mopey.

Any crushes: None what so ever.

Gaia Name: Kagome_Miki
Character Name: Mikaela Snow
Alias (nickname): Miki
Race: Appears human
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Mood swings
Bio: I've never exactly had a normal life. I was constantly at a new boarding school having been expelled almost straight away. Trouble seems to cling to me.. And people don't exactly like trouble.
Dislikes: Confined places, bruised fruits, bright lights, sharp objects, cruel people, being told what to do, being too warm
Any crushes: No

Gaia Name: BlindJustice15
Character Name: Raian Itsuni
Alias (nickname): Rai
Personality: Kind, caring, and compassionate
Bio: Raian was born into a well-to-do family where he lived happily for most of his life. Once he struck out on his own, Raian found things to be quite difficult. He eventually managed to get his own apartment, but he was taken to the mansion shortly after moving in on his twentieth birthday.
Appearance: User Image
Dislikes: Rude people, seeing someone he caes about get hurt, feeling useless
Any crushes: None yet

Gaia Name: Sister Alias

Character Name: Mayleene
Alias (nickname): May
Race: Demon
Sexuality: Strait
Personality: quiet but she is very carring.
Bio: Mayleene was born into a wealthy family who didn't want a child in the first place, they left her at a orphanage as soon as she was old enough to feed herself. Most everyone picked on her because of that si she grew up not talking very much and not really having too many friends.
Who are you?: newcommer.
Dislikes: spiders, violence and carrots
Any crushes: nope

Gaia Name: Heatstroke882
Character Name: Alistor Beck
Alias (nickname): Al, "Puppy" (as mean women often taunt him with)
Race: Wolf Neko
Personality: Normally rude. Once he gets to know someone, however, he's civil. He tends to mind his manners around women, but anyone who pushes him too far will most likely recieve the sharp end of his attitude.
Bio: Alistor was abandoned at the age of two. He's been passed between Masters and slave traders since, not usually staying in one place for very long. Any time he's sold or traded away, he's usually knocked out cold so he doesn't know the way back to freedom. He's grown up basically by himself and taught himself everything. To walk, talk, read, ect. ect. He's very good at analyzing a situation and figuring out problems and puzzles with ease. He also tends to take especially good care of his tail.
NOTE!: The hair on his head is really black, not orange. This is just the best pic i could find for him. >_>
Likes: Being treated nicely, cleaning and cooking (it helps him relax for some reason), orange soda, meat.
Dislikes: Being pushed around, getting his tail dirty
Any crushes: none yet

Gaia Name: Acesen
Character Name: Ace
Alias (nickname): soul hunter Ace
Race: Demon
Sexuality: girls
Personality: he knows when or soul is tantent and he will kill you but if he knows you have a good soul he will just leve and you will not see him agin.
Bio: Ace will not show his soft side at all unlise he won'ts two becuse he knows about all the thangs people says and he is legdery demon that eveyones knows about in the worlds he is wanted by mineing people so there is boutys for him everywere.
Who are you: newcomer
Like: to fight like a worrier tapy persen but he dont wont this for every.
Dislikes: don't rily have eny dislikes.
Any crushes: none yet

Name:Rain the mage of water
Character Name:Silvia
Alias (nickname):N/a
Race: charm witch
Sexuality: straight
Personality: kind,cunning, etc
Bio: She was taken from her parents and was train by a serect soceity to learn to use her powers..Now that she is here what will the out come be..?
Dislikes: storms,dark places,
Any crushes:N/a

Gaia Name:gothkingitachi
Character Name: crow
Alias (nickname):blood
Race:halfbreedvampireand human
Sexuality:straight
Personality:dark, cold, strong
Bio:was raised by his parents until he showed symptoms of the being a vampire at age 18 lived on the street for a year
Appearence:
Likes:music, blood, books, being controled, pain, and swords
Dislikes:people who abandon people, noise, fire, and stakes
Any crushes:n/a

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton's
Accepted Profiles
Black List White list

Black List White List~

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton's
Accepted Profiles
Black List White list
Season:
Summer Fall Winter Spring

Time of Day:
Morning Lunch Evening Night

Weather:

Sunny cloudy windy grey rain snow thunder/lightning
We want you! to JOIN!

User Image
COME ON!You know you wanna join!!
UPDATE

Mythical creatures are allowed!
so profiles will be adjusted!
Kitsu walked along the long halls, her footsteps quiet or almost silent. Gently dropping off meals in each newcomers rooms... then soon up to her master. Leaving him a luxurious meal. Her brother pleased and dismissing her. So she now just walked along, wondering if anyone would awake...Or maybe sleep for ages. Sighing now "Bro..I hope you know what your doing."

Dereck sighed and sat back, waiting for news of how everyone was doing, wanting to see this time if anyone would escape or not..since this was his third year...heart racing with excitement. "Kitsu...please be a good girl and keep the door a secret.." Both now, in a game of chance

Fashionable Receiver

Seth Louis ValeynoUser Image

Where the hell am I…? That was Seth Louis Valeyno’s first thought as he awoke before a large headache settled in. His arm went to cover his face as he bit his lip. It had been a long time since he had felt so sore. As the headache lightened up a bit he opened his eyes to stare at the clean white ceiling above. Almost as quickly, he cursed, closing them as he realized it was morning. Blinking a few times to let his eyes adjust, he pushed himself up and surveyed his surroundings. He realized he was on some unknown bed… In some unknown room that was part of some unknown building. Immediately, he panicked, practically jumping out his bed and running to the window, only able to clutch at the cold metal bars sealing off his escape route. His large black feathery wings were already spread in his anticipation to fly out of this strange place, even if it meant into the sunlight he so hated.

”Where am I?” His voice lowered to a growl as he stormed over to the door, feet slightly unsteady. His balance was never that great in the morning, which was perfectly fine since he considered himself a creature of the night. ”As if I’m going to freaking stay in this place…” He had a feeling it wasn’t his relatives that had confined him to such a place. Why would they confine him when they killed his parents without mercy? No, this situation had to be someone else’s doing. Exactly who, however, was a completely mystery to the young adult. He breathed a sigh of relief as his door was found unlocked, and he folded his wings a bit to keep them out of the way but unfolded enough so that he could fly at a moment’s notice. As he burst into the hall, he was greeted with a long winding corridor that seemed never to end. Sprinting down the hallway almost desperately, he turned the knob of the first door he could find. Locked, Damnit! He tried another one—also locked. Then, he tried another, and another.

All were locked until he found another which turned all the way. Just as he was about to jump in happiness, the world behind the door showed something he didn’t want to see: yet another corridor. Seth fell to his knees, clenching his fist in anger at his captors. How did this happen?! I was so careful not to get caught… Was it because I only expected capture by my relatives? Was that why? He pounded his fist against a door next to him. ”WHAT THE HELL?!” He yelled at the top of his lungs before leaning against the wall with his face down. If it’s the last thing I do… I’m getting out of this place. No, it won’t be the last thing I’ll do, because after that, I’ll beat up the person who put me in this godforsaken place in the first place!

(( -little squeal of happiness- It’s been so long since I’ve roleplayed Seth >.< Like… Monthes O_O… XD YAY! Please, no one be afraid of my posts O_O... I'm here to have fun like everyone else : D I am not a grammar nazi : D I'll be happy as long as I understand what you say >:3))
kitsu heard someone yelling and screaming and the sound of busy footsteps. So all Kitsu could do was find her way over to the one yelling, probably a young man. Hands clasped tightly in fear, she made her way over. each footstep weak and weary. Soon finding the man in a slumped mess, frowning as she reached out. a little upset at the game her brother was playing. But she had no choice but to follow since she loved her brother so much, one moment without him would almost kill her emotionally and possibly...physically. her hand still extended with grace and tender kindness. "Hello...I'm Kitsu, Sister and slave of Master Dereck, owner of the 'castle of tricks'..."

Fashionable Receiver

Seth glowered at the woman who decided to try and ‘help’ him. ”Castle of Tricks… So this is just a game?” He gave a sarcastic laugh, shoving the hand away and standing up. His wings flapped once, providing a small gust of wind in the corridor. His face slackened; the so-called laugh was long gone as he scowled at the slave before him. ”Where is this ‘Dereck,’ so that I might rip him and his little ‘game’ to shreds? If this is his idea of fun—kidnapping people for his own entertainment—then he certainly doesn’t have much of a live to live. Well, unless you’re going to try and protect him, of course.” Seth’s breathing was a bit shaky, but slow and deep. He had a short temper, but he knew how to calm himself enough so that he wasn’t in some kind of blind rage he used to be in. First of all, it attracted too much attention. Second of all, it’s much less taxing to be ‘calm’ and angry, than just plain violent and angry.
Kitsu frowned gently, falling down from just the simple shove of her hand to be put out of his way, slowly standing "It was one of Dereck's many ideas...He wants to see how strong willed people are to escape..I tried once for fun but I grew to tired after months, and I thought it was just a game. Now I am his slave, here to feed and talk to others. I cannot lead you to his office though. It's a rule. He can meet you somewhere else th-though" Kitsu's eyes were blank as she looked up at Seth "I wish I could help but my brother would get angry and hurt me, though..even if his back stabbed me..I wouldn't care, some would call it insanity. Though it's really just love..Mister uhm..what's your name?" Kitsu looked down now and sighed.. The girl was crushed and destroyed after losing her freedom to her own family...

Fashionable Receiver

At the girl’s sudden fall, Seth’s anger dissipated. Now, he just felt ashamed of himself. Even if he hadn’t meant to, the girl had fallen down due to his meaningless shove. ”Oh… I’m sorry.” He tried looking sincere as he offered his hand to shake. Really, he couldn’t say much to her about her past, and it wasn’t as if he was going to share his. Was there any point? ”I’m Seth, and you are?” He said firmly, still frowning a bit from his earlier anger. Although there was still some anger left, it wasn’t in its full force anymore. As he observed her movements, he got a bit irritated again even though he tried not to be. ”Look, I’m sorry about your fall—it was my fault—and I’m sorry about your past, but I don’t think your brother has any right to do any of this. Also, I don’t think you should back down.” He pulled back his hand, already too irritated to shake hers anymore. ”You said I could meet your brother somewhere else. Where?”
Kitsu nodded "Yes I said he could. My room was replaced into his second office...I can ask him to meet you there if you like-" Suddenly arms came out from behind Kitsu, now embraced in a hug as Dereck stood there. "Kitsu..have you met a new comer?" Kitsu nodded, turning around and being picked up since she was that light "Hello I'm Dereck, older brother and Master of Kitsu..and you are?" Dereck grinned, Kitsu smilling, even though a slave to her bro. She was happy that now they were together forever. Dereck noticed now the Kitsu's elbow had a scratch from the floor, sighing as he looked up at Seth "to go on another subject..did you hurt Kitsu? she's very frail and has a minor cold that doesn't help her state right now.."

Fashionable Receiver

Seth raised an eyebrow as none of his apologies were acknowledge. Shrugging it off, he jumped slightly as a figure suddenly appeared behind the girl. His silver eyes narrowed as it was made known it was Dereck. ”So. You are Dereck.” He felt sickened as the man introduced himself as the ‘Master’ of his own sister. ”You’re caring enough to ask what my name is, but twisted enough to kidnap me into this place… I don’t think you even have the right to know my name.” He glowered before answering his question about Kitsu. ”I already apologized for it, and it was an accident.” Seth halfway raised his hand, meaning to his the man with his fist, but decided against it. There was a chance the psycho might drop his ‘sister.’ Instead, he took a deep breath, walking past him to continue searching for the exit. Damn it, I’ll just find the exit myself. I don’t need their freaking help. Twisted siblings…
Dereck smirked now "You know that I know every thought you just made..and were not twisted..well..atleast not Kitsu. Oh and there is only one exit it the most obsurd of places." Dereck smiled. "But first you should have breakfast first..no use having a empty stomach while searching."

Kitsu smiled in Dereck's arms as she looked at Seth "M-Mister..I mean Seth, Will you have lunch with us..I know we got off at a bad start..but maybe Dereck could explain things better over a hot meal..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff