4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

~○ Tonight We Dance the Danse Macabre ○~
{ A Hetalia Walk-In RolePlay! }
[{ CURRENTLY OPEN AND RUNNING }]

└ Dear beloved guest,

We are delighted to inform you that you have been invited to this year's Masquerade Ball ! This year it will held at Great Britain's Rivoli Ballroom. This event is a black-tie event, so please come dressed in your best attire and have your face hidden by a mask! Feel free to accompany yourself with a date !

We look forward to seeing you! ┐

- Plot and Information-

_ The basics _

You'v been personally invited to be a guest at a masquerade ball! But what the guests don't know is that this ball is nothing more than trap . A few countries have teamed up to take down the others and take over the world, using this as a simple way to ' get rid ' of the competitors. But this isn't just a normal murder , as I'm sure your suggesting , the Hosts have a special weapon. His name is Arthur Kirkland and he is no more than a tool for the hosts to take over the world. His power is a mystery for now. But will you be able to stop the host's evil plans and help restore peace?

_ Are they INSANE? _

Almost, and good question. It's all thanks to a certain Player 2 Who has not only taken over the 2P universe, but wants to take over this one too. He calls himself Al, and with the help of some colorful cupcakes he made the host's his slaves. Please notice the pink and blue swirls in the host's eyes, when you get the chance. Accompanied with Al is 2P France and Italy, and they are obviously up to no good.

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

[{ CURRENTLY OPEN AND RUNNING }]

~ ~ ~

- Rules and Roles -

_ Le Rules _

1) Ok, since this is a walk-in all you have to do is post with the character you choose, and BAM. Your in. The only thing I ask is that you make it clear to us who you are roleplaying as, and not to the other characters [ Since this is a MASQUERADE ball, the other countries won't know who you are ]. Also, if your just joining us, please be sure to check and see which characters have been taken or reserved so there is no confusion.

2) I do support and encourage yaoi. Don't like? Then leave. This is Hetalia, people. Seriously. We all love a good romance here and there, but once the clothes come off, take it to PMs or time-skip. Also, please don't just jump into someone's romantic or important moment because you don't have someone to interact with, please wait till a new person comes along or ask someone. Also, DO NOT just blow people off. for example: Lets say China and Japan are having a important conversation in the hallway, and Russia just happens to pass by and China just runs to Russia and leaves Japan. NOT COOL ,CHINA. DON'T BE A UNCOOL CHINA.

3) NO GODMODDING OR POWERPLAYING. I am the controller here, so people, please . I understand if you really want this Roleplay to go your way, but please restrain yourselves. Also, please ask someone before killing or hurting before doing so.

4) NO text talk! dn't u hte it when ppl tlk lke this? Please use proper grammar! If you can, please run your response through Microsoft word or a spell check of some sort to check for mistakes. please use " " for talking out loud, this for thoughts and ( ) for OOC. [ You can use different kinds of parenthesis for OOC, like { } , [ ] or ]. Also, please, no one-liners. I understand if you get writers block now and then, and I know I defiantly will, but please try. The minimum is 1 and the maximum is 6 paragraphs. No need to write a book, but I understand your enthusiasm. Please make your posts at least a LITTLE pretty. And please include a photo of your mask in your post layout or OOC.

5) I have the power to add or change rules, and I will inform you guys if I do so. Follow these rules or else you will be kicked out. You get 3 warnings Seriously guys, they're not that hard to follow. Also, be sure to have fun!

_ Le Roles _

The hosts

Russia - open
China - open
North Italy - open
Spain - open
Belarus - open
Austria - open
England - taken
Canada[who?] - open
Lichtenstein - open
Denmark - open
Sweden - open

The Guests

America - open
Prussia - open
France - open
Japan - open
Germany - open
Hungary - open
Belgium - open
South Italy - open
Latvia - open
Greece - open
Switzerland - open
Poland - open
Lithuania - open
Iceland - open
Finland - open

_ The Player 2s _

2P America - open
2P France - open
2P North Italy - open

[ Please be sure to check here before posting, so you know which characters are taken or not. ]

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

[{ IS FINALLY OPEN!! }]

We are officially open~ We welcome you to join in on the fun !

[ Here's a quick note, all the Hosts start off in the Host's meeting room, which is in the north main hallway that connects to the big balcony that over looks the ballroom. the Guests start off in the ballroom, either already there or just arriving, your choice. The 2Ps' will start off with the hosts, and CAN walk into the crowd with the guests or can wait for the hosts to come out once all the guests are here and announce tonight's events. If you are in the Host's room with the other Hosts, mingle. I will tell you all when the Host's will announce tonight's events.

Oh hey here's another note, We all know Arthur has a power right? Well, what is one thing that Arthur is [ somewhat ] good at? Magic of course! This cranky Brit has also taken many violin classes and can play pretty damn well. So what happens when he combines the two? You get a lethal sonata of death! Let's see what happens~

Ok, not ALL the hosts are exactly crazy. Some of them were just dragged into this whole mess. I prefer for you [ if you play a host ] to be insane. For a quick review, they all got insane because 2P Al force-fed them 2P Arthur's cupcakes. They may not LOOK insane, but deep down they are.]

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Arthur Kirkland

I'm falling, I'm falling into a deeply deep sleep
With it comes a painting that within me it does seep. . .

A light orchestra of strings and flutes filled Arthur's ears as he sneaked out of the Host's room, which was located at the end of the north main hall way, and held into the balcony looking over the big ballroom.The sweet symphony echoed through out the magnificent room, and the glossy polished floor beneath his feet was crowed with countries and humans from all over the world. After his brief moment of staring, he slipped over his face a mask, which hid his identity like everyone else. The Brit took a glance back into the hallway behind him, knowing that the other Hosts would notice his absence and go after him. He didn't care, those guys where idiots, says Arthur. He quickly pranced down the steps and blended into the crowd of mixed guests.

In a dream, dreaming of the beginning of the end
No more am I in the place that I pretend to be. . .

{ Out. Of. Calamari. :: Yay First post! : D By the way, heres what his mask looks like :
Click here, bros }

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers