• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
y u u g i m o u t u
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

User Image
paperstarsandfillersthisisformyspacingandstuff╚═══════════ xxxxx

Yuugi walked into the Apartment that was located above that Kame Game Shop. "Grandpa, I'm home. I'll be in my room if you need anything." Yuugi said throwing off his shoes before walking up the stairs to his room. There was three levels in the building. The first was the Kame Game Shop, the second was the kitchen, dineing room and living room while the third was Yuugi's room, his Grandfather's room, the Spare Room, and the Bathrooms. Yuugi plopped down on his bed before grabbing his laptop and switching the Messenger from his Mobile to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx ═══════════╗paperstarsandfillersthisisformyspacingandstuff

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤•°•º°º¤

User Image
S o m e times, I lo ok in the mirror and I wonder what I h a t e more...

"What the hell do you want?" Mello screamed at the girl before she explained what was going on. [********] Mello typed a quick message before logging off and shutting the laptop off before cramming it into a bag grabbing his gun as some people barged into his room. Several shots went off before Mello and his crew ran off in search for a new hideout.

They where being followed and that wasn't good. "I told you bastards you shouldn't of gone blabing your mouths about." Mello said as the car swerved trying to loose the guys hot on their trail as he sat in the car shirtless as the she-b***h tended to his wounds. Mello was happy when they where able to loose them. "Boss, what are we going to do now?" The Female of the crew spoke up when she finished tending Mello's wound from the gun shot getting the bullet out. He was lucky that it had hit his shoulder and not closer to his heart. "How the hell am I supposed to know. I wasn't able to plan ahead of time thanks to these idiots. Just give me a ******** drink, b***h," Mello groaned in pain as the girl handed him a beer. "I think I have an idea. There is an old abandoned warehouse near this place I grew up. We can set up there. I'll even get to see some old friends of mine." Mello said gulping down the can of foamy liquid in one gulp before crushing the beer can in his hands. "We'll be on the road for awhile, but we'll be able to loose them."

Surprisingly it didn't take hours like Mello had thought to get to the Warehouse and now after getting settled in the place, he was walking through the halls of Whammy's with a chocolate bar in his hands, he ingored the stares, pointing fingers and gasps as he continued walking down the halls of Whammy's to hid old room he used to share with Matt, wondering how much the Gamer had changed. Obviously if himself had changed as much as he had the Redhead would too, right? He tore off a peice of chocolate from his candy bar as he reached the room, the door was closed as he kicked it open to reveal the goggled eyed boy sitting at his laptop. "Tch, still the same Gamer Geek as ever I see."

Me | or the reflection...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔══════════════╗
Mail "Matt" Jeevas
"Hnn?"
╚══════════════╝

User ImageMatt sighed, but didn't turn around. He inhaled some of the toxic smoke and then released it watching it drift upwards. "Not really." He turned and looked at Mello. His google covered eyes taking in the site of him. He took the cigeratte from his lips. He smiled softly. "And you're still the same Mello."

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

User Image

Mello smirked and walked over to Matt plopping himself down next the boy placing his glasses on the night stand. "That's what you think." Mello said laughing, grinding his teeth when his phone started going off. He pulled the device out of his pocket flipping it open ploping himself on his old bed. 'What the hell do you want, I'm busy." Mello listend to the Voice of the only female in his gang. "How much?" Mello said raising an eyebrow as he took a bit of his chocolate. [********, that is alot of alchohol. Guess it was a beer factory or something. At least now we won't have to go shopping for it for awhile." Mello said grinning into the phone. "What do you mean do I want you to go buy me more chocolate, what do you think, b***h. I don't care what kind as long as it's chocolate, and get tons. Oh, and my gun needs more bullets." Mello said taking a bite out of his chocolate. "I havn't looked at it since you tended to it. I'll have Matt look at it okay. God, what the hell are you? My mother. Yeah, yeah. Just go get the damn chocolate and bullets. Oh, and don't you dare drink any of that alchohol or I'll cap a bullet in your a**, you hear me. Yeah, I'll see. Bye." Mello said hanging up his phone. "Sometimes I wonder why I even allowed the damn woman to join. So, it looks like we both started a bad habit when I left." Mello said looking at the cig in Matt's hands.

╔══════════════╗
Mail "Matt" Jeevas
"Hnn?"
╚══════════════╝

User ImageMatt watched Mello for a moment. "You still look like a girl." He listened to the conversation and sighed softly. He glared at Mello. "Yeah well it has been the only that was able to help me cope after you left." He turned back towards his computer and resumed what he had been doing when Mello had walked in.

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

User Image

"Sorry, but I had to get out of this hell hole." Mello said as he slipped off his leather jacket. "Oh and Tiffinay says she wants you to take a look at my wound since it's been about half an hour since she bandaged it up." Mello said as he slipped off the tight black tank top. The last time the two had seen eachother was when Mello was fifthteen now he was eighteen. His body was not Lanky at all anymore and had his stomache was toned out with a six pack, but it wasn't like increidbly gross kind of musle either. It was kind of a combined of Muscle and that of an Anterexic Teen Girl that had yet to hit puberty. Although he ate Chocolate 24/7 it didn't affect him that much since he worked out so much. [OC: Oooh La la! Now Matt don't go and j**z your pants yet. XD Mello got shot in the shoulder durning his escape.] "So, do I look like a girl now, Matt?" Mello said with a smirk before looking at the blood soaked bandages. "Oh, and she also asked if you wanted to come back to the hide out because for some strange reason she wants to meet you." Mello said even though he knew fully well why the girl wanted to meet him.

╔══════════════╗
Mail "Matt" Jeevas
"Hnn?"
╚══════════════╝

User ImageMatt turned again and almost dropped the cig. He sighed. "Yeah I know." He raised an eyebrow. "Tiffany? Sounds like an interesting girl." He let his eyes roam over Mello before taking another long drag on the cig. He exhaled the smoke and nodded. "Alright. Did the bullet go through or what?"

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

User Image

"Yeah, the bullet percid through the skin, but she got the bullet out when we where on our way to the new hideout." Mello said as he took off the dirty bandages taking out the ones that Tiffany had gaven him from his jacket's pocket and handing them to Matt. "Mind rebandaging it for me?"

╔══════════════╗
Mail "Matt" Jeevas
"Hnn?"
╚══════════════╝

User ImageMatt nodded and took the bandages. He carefully rebandaged the wound. When he finished he punched Mello lightly on the unhurt arm. "That's for leaving me here alone." He got off the computer chair and went to the closet. He pulled out his vest and boots. He slipped his vest on and sat on his bed and pulled his boots. "So who exactly is this Tiffany?" He grabbed his cigs and lighter placing them in his pockets. He searched through the mess that was his room for his PsP. He finally found it and shoved it into another pocket.

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

User Image

"I guess you can say she's sort of like the mother/nurse of my crew. She takes care of the guys and me including making sure that I don't beat the guys to a bloody pulp when they piss me off, but she's not my girlfriend. I have no such intrest in her." Mello said slipping his shirt back on following his jacket and grabbing his glasses. "So, are you gonna come to the hideout with me and hang out? You can meet the guys and Tiff." Mello said getting off of his old bed before leaning down and pulling a box out of the from underneath it. He held it in his arms as he got back up and turned around to face Matt.

╔══════════════╗
Mail "Matt" Jeevas
"Hnn?"
╚══════════════╝

User ImageMatt watched. Inside he was overjoyed. He nodded. "Duh. That's why I grabbed my game. Plus I wanna see what the hell you've been up too." He smiled softly. "Come on Blondie let's go already." He walked out of the room and ignored the other children.

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

User Image

Mello saw the way the guys looked at Matt which he didn't enjoy and grinned when Tiffany smacked them silly. She was the only one aware of his sexuality and the crush on the redhead. When the girl had asked what was in the box, he told her it was pictures of him when he was a little kid with Matt and when he showed them to her, she cooed at how cute he was. Now Mello was examining how much alchohol was in the buliding and a grin placed itself when he saw he saw how much alchohol there was, smirking when he got an idea. "I've got an idea of a little game we can play. I found out about it on the internet one time. It's called I've Never." When his crew agreed to play he waited for Matt's reply.

╔══════════════╗
Mail "Matt" Jeevas
"Hnn?"
╚══════════════╝

User ImageMatt shrugged and smiled softly. "Sure why not. How do we play?" He pulled a new cig out of his pocket and lit it. He didn't mind Tiffany. She wasn't so clingly and all that s**t like Linda. He had sighed softly when he thought about her. She still came onto him even after telling her that he was gay.

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
M e l l o

User Image

"First we select a person to go first, which will be me since I know how to play it, then the person starts with "I've Never," followed by something you have or havn't done it really doesn't matter and if you've done the thing the person says they havn't then you take a drink." Mello said grabbing a can of beer handing one to everyone. "I've never had a crush on a girl." Mello said, who's eyes widened when Tiffany took a drink and explained she was bisexual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces